Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-08-03_19.42.40_50f23efe168302b3b5e35c9386dd71fe

EternalSushi

Recruit
Summary: At some point, joining an army would crash the game.

I had taken part in a siege or two before, but something definitely happened later that made joining future armies crash. Creating my own army in the kingdom screen also crashes. I suspect that this is triggered after the first/starting ruler died (Rhagaea)

Elaboration: Loaded a save from a different game a while back - joining armies was fine there, so it's something local to the new save file.

How to Reproduce: Joining any army at some point in the game. I tried joining two different armies with the same effect. Not sure what triggered it in the first place.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 960
GPU Driver Version: 471.41
CPU: Intel i7-10700 CPU @2.90GHz
RAM: 32.0 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Many thanks!

It was inconvenient but I managed to work around it. I left the kingdom (and ruined a lot of relationships, oh no), joined the Aserai instead and became their vassal. Joining their armies was fine.

Could still be that Aserai's ruler was still alive, whereas Rhagaea was dead. That might be the difference, or it could've been some bug within the kingdom. Either way, i'm a loyal Aserai vassal now. :razz:

Do you have a save file where Rhagaea is dead? We tried to reproduce with the save file that dump reporter had, we were not able to crash.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Yes, I have the save! In fact, I loaded into a save when I was still under the Southern Empire, waited until I found an army, then saved. I clicked join army and it crashed again, so the issue is still here and can be found in this save file!

If this save works, you should be brought to the dialogue with the army leader. Just clicking 'Join Army' should do it!

It is now uploaded, save file named 'Rhagaea Dead', description 'Rhagaea Dead Southern Empire Join Army Crash'. Hope it helps!

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom