e1.4.3.0 Companions leading parties automatically donate troops to garrisons - very harmful

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, I noticed 2 changes in the recent update.

#1. After a successful siege you appear in the captured city/castle, as opposed to standing before it.
Probably this is fine by itself, however what makes it really bad at times is #2, which is -

#2. Your companions donate troops to garrison of a friendly settlement!
This may considerably weaken you after a hard battle, especially if after the battle you're engaged by enemy armies that came to defend the besieged city.

Also it makes it impossible to run a quality full army, because every time you visit a friendly city, the companions will donate strong troops and then replace them with whatever ****ty units are available for recruitment in the city. I simply started avoiding entering the cities of my faction that I don't own.

YES!! And its not 5 or 10 troops it's 30 to 40 of tier 4 and tier 5 troops after a siege. And every kingdom city you visit they will dump 5 or 10. I have to remove my companions from my army before starting a assault just to ensure they keep their troops.
1 other point, if you run a player kingdom, they never donate troops to newly taken settlements. This is still happening in 1.5.0

Back
Top Bottom