Resolved [e1.0.1] Problem with diplomacy

Users who are viewing this thread

I joined the Sturgians as a mercenary and accidentally walked into a Batannian ambush. I negotiated my freedom for 19k and one of the enemy demands was, that I swear not to attack them for 10 days. This was totally fine, except I'm not allowed to defend myself, if they attack me. My only option is to device a plan to get away and sacrifice over 20 troops and some of my baggage. Same thing with defending a Sturgian city. I join the defenders, but I'm not allowed to join the defense of the city or sally out.

I think the current system is silly and leaves me completely helpless on a dumb notion of honor. Please fix this problem.

Loving the game so far. Thank you for the amazing experience TW ❤

I joined the Sturgians as a mercenary and accidentally walked into a Batannian ambush. I negotiated my freedom for 19k and one of the enemy demands was, that I swear not to attack them for 10 days. This was totally fine, except I'm not allowed to defend myself, if they attack me. My only option is to device a plan to get away and sacrifice over 20 troops and some of my baggage. Same thing with defending a Sturgian city. I join the defenders, but I'm not allowed to join the defense of the city or sally out.

I think the current system is silly and leaves me completely helpless on a dumb notion of honor. Please fix this problem.

Loving the game so far. Thank you for the amazing experience TW ❤
Hahaha that is amazing.

They be like, "I didn't promise anything lad, you did" 10/10

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom