Native Completed Duke's Dueling Tournament (DDT) - CONGRATS TO BEER OUR FINALS VICTOR { Closed }

Users who are viewing this thread

Ordyn said:
This weekend might be a problem for me, I'll be at my aunt's wedding. Hopefully I'll be back Sunday, so this weekend could still work. I'll let you know what's going on when I find out.
Yeah, and I'm heading back home for turkey break on Sunday, so Saturday is basically the only day I can do. Or rather, that would be the most ideal, but I /can/ lug my desktop back home if needed. But basically I'd really rather not.

So. Dunno.

If all 4 of you agreee on that , I would be fine with it.  Plus it would build excitement. Everyone seems relatively busy this weekend also

Ordyn when were you going out of town?

Plans have changed. After alot of debating and bickering, We ( The competitors and I) have decided that we are going to play the semis on different days. It turns out everyone has a different schedule for the thanksgiving weekend so I am just going to let them do it on their own time. For Instance

MrNomNom vs Ordyn on Wednesday at 7:30PM on Robo's

Beer and Deaf sometime on Sunday 

The Finals date will be relased when Beer and Deaf's match is confirmed

The rest of the tourney wont be held on Robo's because everyone is having tremendous lag on it. So Ordyn and NomNom's match will be done on US_GK_TDM, where everyone has stable ping and it is set to duel currently. If someone could admin the match ( Who has the admin pass) that would be great

Or Uni's Oval office, If both they both agree on it.

Unfortunately I will be going out when the match is scheduled so I persum when I come back I will have results. Good luck  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom