Native Completed Duke's Dueling Tournament (DDT) - CONGRATS TO BEER OUR FINALS VICTOR { Closed }

Users who are viewing this thread

SirTristan

Banned

Duke's Dueling Tournament
Hello all, It has been pretty dead lately ( disregarding CJTT)  so I am hosting a Single Elimination Dueling Tournament
It is going to fairly Simple. 1v1 Dueling, Any weapon ( 1 or 2h) except hammers. Best of 13 - First to 7
You can use any server that both of the competitors agree on. Although I highly recommend going into Robo's Dueling Hut or US Rebel, USA_East_POM. Because they are the tourney sponsors so far. Post if you are willing to contribute your server for the tourney
Not to many rules, although I do expect that we move from round to round by week. If necessary you can pm me for an extension and we will work out a plan with you and your opponent.
If a match does not get complete by the week deadline the most devoted player will be granted the win
NA and EU are welcome. Although If a American player and European get matched up I suggest heading to an East Coast Server where you both will get almost ( 0 - 30 ping difference) the same ping. However if you guys can't find stability in your pings and there is a major difference in ping, I am afraid that the American player will have an advantage .EU PLAYERS MUST PLAY ON NA SERVERS  FOR THE TOURNEY MATCH NOT VICE VERSA.  I'm sure the majority of the contestants will be American so they have the advantage when it comes to Ping.
The Semis and Finals are to be held on the same day ( That day yet to be decided
There will be 32 contestants - more or less - no one left out ( 64 if we need too)
I will decide the official Date of when The tourney will start and when you can start playing your matches, based on the frequency of people signing up and the quantity of people signing up
edit: ^^^  The  DEADLINE FOR SIGNING UP IS NOVEMBER 5TH or When we reach 32 people

Here is the template for signing up if you are interested:

Code:
   In-Game Name:
          Forums Profile Link:
          Steam Name/ or Link:
          NA or EU:

Rules
                                                                    Simplified  Rules:
                                                                    Best of 13 - First to 7
                                                                    Any weapon ( 1 or 2h) except hammers
                                                                    1v1 Obviously for the Idiots out there
                                                                    Most Devoted ( most effort to getting the match played) player wins the match by default if match is not completed by deadline
                                                                    NA vs EU matches MUST BE PLAYED ON NA EAST COAST SERVERS - NO EXCEPTIONS
                                                                    All First Rounds ( and so forth rounds) must be done in a weeks deadline
                                                                    MUST SIGN UP BY THE 5TH of November  unless we reach 32 people before then
Admins so Far             

King John                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Eternal
Calamity
Duke/SirTristan

Competitors :33
Eternal- NA
RoboCoP- NA
LeRoux - EU
Lagalot - NA
Bohemond- NA
Juvenile- NA
Golradir- EU
BroomStick-EU
HITMENT_JuRi-EU
Schakal_is_Batman-EU
Beer-NA
Mr V-EU
Nevino-NA
MrNomNom-NA
Ordyn-NA
Tyler Perry-NA
Unicorn-NA
KingJohn-NA
Deafening-NA
BinaryOfFury-NA
Donut -EU
Superlili - EU
Maynd - EU
Mike-NA
NineTales/ MrX - NA
Zero- NA
dman248 - NA
CheesePizza - NA
KissMyAxe -  NA
Ruthven- NA
Cradoc- NA
Bronn-NA
Shep- NA
Tyrian-NA

Sponsored Servers for the Tourney
Robo's Dueling Hut
US_Rebel
USA_East_POM

[size=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO GOLD WINNER BEER, AND SILVER MEDALIST ORDYN[/size]
Check out when you can do your matches below
[/size][/color]

Schedule

Round 1and Round 2: Oct 30th - Nov 6th. Round 1 people must get both rounds done in that period
Round 3: Nov 6- Nov 12
Round 4: Nov 13- Nov 19
Semis and Finals: Nov 23 -A Friday Night-  Most likely in Robo's Dueling Hut

Did i miss anything?

It would be a great help if any of you would want to volunteer for being an admin  ( settling feuds and misunderstandings- and ladder )

You can always add me on steam ( SirTristan) if there is any confusion etcetc

Admins of course can participate as well

I've yet decided if I will be going for the gold myself

BRACKET

DukeTourney.png

In-Game Name: TMW_Sentinel_Eternal
Forums Profile Link: Eternal
Steam Name/ or Link: Eternal
NA or EU: NA

Here we go again.

Tips for being a good administrator:
Don't put up with ****.

Good luck.

edit: If you need me to admin, I'm able to do so.

Eternal said:
In-Game Name: TMW_Sentinel_Eternal
Forums Profile Link: Eternal
Steam Name/ or Link: Eternal

Here we go again.

Tips for being a good administrator:
Don't put up with ****.

Good luck.

edit: If you need me to admin, I'm able to do so.

sounds good, Yeah this tourney will be very similar to your SOD

edit: Added on steam

In-Game Name: Rebel_Captain_Bohemond
          Forums Profile Link:Bohemond of Antioch
          Steam Name/ or Link:Bohemond
          NA or EU:NA

Also you can use the Rebel server if no one is using it. I am an admin.

In-Game Name: Beer
          Forums Profile Link: <<<<< over there
          Steam Name/ or Link: beerandale

Bohemond of Antioch said:
Who controls this tourney? Us Americans, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign horde that defiles it?
Afraid chickun. :n

Back
Top Bottom