Native Completed Duke's Dueling Tournament (DDT) - CONGRATS TO BEER OUR FINALS VICTOR { Closed }

Users who are viewing this thread

Fehnor and Deafening also made a semis and finals vid and they will put the link here as soon as they upload it to Youtube

Someone finally figured out how to beat Ordyn when he fights the ground  :mrgreen:  :lol:

Just kidding, Gotta love Ordyn's eurofeints.

Meh, I just fought in a way that night that pretty much handed it to Beer. Impatient flurries of feints/didn't try to stick to the long fight. It was just a matter of him being more determined and going that extra mile to outlast me. Going into mumble and talking to him during the duels probably wasn't a good idea either lol, made him a little too comfortable. I don't care though, now we both have two championships underneath our belts Beeeeer. Gratz!

Well this was my last tourney/competitive event, good job Duke for doing a great job running it and everyone else for competing, it was a lot fun. I hope to see you all in Bannerlord!

NEVER MIND, I LIED!

:sad:

Ok, I just wasted two hours finding and adding CC music to one of these. I saved the video, watched it, and hated it. Ditched the music. You can pretend something good is playing in the background. Deafening/Beer will be up in about 2-3 hours (big file).

Ordyn/Nom is on the way as well. I might wait a couple days for the finals to see if I am inspired or something.

Beer/Deafening
MrNomNom/Ordyn

Fehnor said:
:sad:

Ok, I just wasted two hours finding and adding CC music to one of these. I saved the video, watched it, and hated it. Ditched the music. You can pretend something good is playing in the background. Deafening/Beer will be up in about 2-3 hours (big file).

Ordyn/Nom is on the way as well. I might wait a couple days for the finals to see if I am inspired or something.

Beer/Deafening
MrNomNom/Ordyn

Thanks man, Looking good. I imagined the Rocky theme in the back of my head.

MrNomNom said:
So, who's running the next one?

Well, I was hoping for someone else to host another dueling tournament. After that, Then I might host a season 2. If i get the courage. ( I don't want my tournaments to be back-to-back)

Ok, kind of late here. I spent about 12 hours finding CC music which backfired.

Finals:
http://youtu.be/ZtSq_lMZZcE

I still had forced ads with this ****ty music, so I'm uploading the finals without music here:

http://youtu.be/Kk-pr5lb2z0

If I ever edit music into a video again, I'm using whatever the **** I want and uploading to Vimeo.

Nice quality and edition of the video, but I had to turn off the volume. Noticed too late the non music version :mad:.

Thank you Fehnor! I hope it wasn't too much to ask to make that video  :neutral:... Thank you everyone for participating .. Maybe a Season 2 after nvno finishes up his thing

Back
Top Bottom