SP - General Dragging Prisoners to my Prisoners party section should work

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm able to click-and-drag a box representing units or items from the left-hand side of the trade screen to the right hand side of the trade screen. However, with Prisoners, that only works if I put their box in my Troops section - if I put them under Prisoners section (not Prisoner header, that one works), they just stay where they were. I think this is an oversight and should be adjusted so that putting Prisoners anywhere on the right-hand side of the screen should register as me wanting to imprison them.
Supplementary video demonstrating the issue.

It also makes no sense that you occasionally get looters for troops when you raid someone or a caravan.. you should be able to drag them to your prisoner section as well, since, well.. that's what they are.. pretty much a commodity..

You get them because the party/caravan you raided held them as prisoners - in their "gratitude" for "freeing them", they offer to join you in service. However, I agree that it would be nice to imprison them again instead of letting them go.

Why would i want 20 odd looters when my party is full of well trained troops and these guys were prisoners in the first place.. i mean sure.. a random percentage of them could be "recruitable upon transfer" but really.. it's a wasted sorce of income and are you just gonna let those 20 odd looters run loose again ? no way..

Back
Top Bottom