download?

Users who are viewing this thread

from time to time. I get this strong feeling to shot myself. This isn't one of those. This time I wanna shoot you.

bjorne. said:
from time to time. I get this strong feeling to shot myself. This isn't one of those. This time I wanna shoot you.

give him a break, bjorne, you were probably just as noobish as he is when you first started playing computer games and using forums.

205v03n.jpg

HunterAlpha1 said:
bjorne. said:

give him a break, bjorne, you were probably just as noobish as he is when you first started playing computer games and using forums.
I sure where. But this.. this is just painful... I mean look at Tintins picture she posted. I mean. A picture is worth a thousend words. But this one only gives me three. Oh my god.

or  one of those rabid anti-gun, anti-military, anti-war people.

then again, he wouldnt be playing this game, would he (she?  janus is a girls name?)

so probably just a total noob with a capitol N

No I think he saw stuff man! Like in Veitnam. Stuff that you souldn't see. He saw what the soldiers saw. That scares you for life!

He saw that they were out of icecream

Trust me. I've seen it. With my own eyes. Well they weren't fully out of ice cream. But the only thing they got was Crab-Icecream and Strawberry-Icecream. And I don't know which is worst.

it was horrible I know. First I just cryed. For months. Then. I stopped crying. And started getting crazy and killed everything I saw. And now I am normal again.. well kinda.

Back
Top Bottom