download?

Users who are viewing this thread

You can never be completely normal again after being forced to live without *swallow*.....ice cream :cry:

OMG. How can this be? You are now officially. The third person that is revealing that they are gay this weak.. Oh dear.. I am gonna burst :wink:

Queen Tintin said:
I'm not just revealing it this weak. You obviously don't go to off topic
No I don't really much.
And I must correct myself. Apperantly Kobrag was gay to. Hmm. And that one I kinda didn't see coming. If anyone wonders. Captain-Lust is my new informer :wink:

Cooooomme. Come to OT. You know you want to. They'll help you forget those times you were separated from ice cream.

Could he last Tintin? I think he will, but who knows. Can you bear with being brutally insulted by your forum peers bjorne? Can you laugh about? Can you make jokes/brutally insult them back? Can you point out peoples' flaws when they post pics? Can you make fun of those flaws? If you said yes to those then you are well on your way to becoming a member of the OT section. Of course, that's just a portion of what lies in store. Tintin may expand or she may not, but think these over.

Corndawg said:
Could he last Tintin? I think he will, but who knows. Can you bear with being brutally insulted by your forum peers bjorne? Can you laugh about? Can you make jokes/brutally insult them back? Can you point out peoples' flaws when they post pics? Can you make fun of those flaws? If you said yes to those then you are well on your way to becoming a member of the OT section. Of course, that's just a portion of what lies in store. Tintin may expand or she may not, but think these over.
The question you should be asking is, Can you take brutal rape?

Queen Tintin said:
Corndawg said:
The question you should be asking is, Can you take brutal rape?
I know I can :wink:
But another quesiton though. What the heck is OT? Really. The forum beyond modding is unknown for me. But anything that could erase my horrible icecream memories is good...

Back
Top Bottom