[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Outstanding achievement that is so very much appreciated!

PoP is my primary median to transform my imagination of the beautiful, stark, and violent knights era into an immensely engaging and fun storyline again and again.

Thank you!!!

I put this on Reddit, but wanna share this here too:

Thank you once more to MitchyMatt, snouz, k0nr@d  , and anyone else working behind the scenes.

PoP was the first ever mod I played on WB back in 2010, the first one that got me through WB from start to finish (i've never finished Native), the first mod that truly had me immersed in the lore (I remember printing out all the lore documents Saxondragon wrote up and reading it just to choose which faction to join), and the still the mod that I keep going back to when I truly want to enjoy a polished WB experience.

I still look up to PoP when it comes to game design, and sometimes bother Saxondragon for some insights :smile:

Thank you all for your hard work. The PoP team's dedication to the mod is really something to aspire to.

Thank you so much to every developer that worked on Prophesy of Pendor and congratulations on 3.9 being released! It's time to sink hours and hours into the magnificent world of Pendor once more!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :party: :party: :party:

not sure where to ask, but im wondering if there's anywhere i can get an older version of this mod? specifically 3.611. Just kinda wondering but i understand if it's not possible.

Indo_95 said:
not sure where to ask, but im wondering if there's anywhere i can get an older version of this mod? specifically 3.611. Just kinda wondering but i understand if it's not possible.
Here you go:  http://www.moddb.com/mods/saxondragon/downloads/prophesy-of-pendor-v38

saxondragon said:
Indo_95 said:
Here you go:  http://www.moddb.com/mods/saxondragon/downloads/prophesy-of-pendor-v38

:lol: ok I understand!

We currently have a ban on posts allowing sub-mods. We find if crucial that we collect bug-reports from vanilla games.

Also we worked hard and long on the mod so we think it's fair we let players play our version without piggybacking on our year long work.

The ban is not permanent and will be lifted after a short time. Thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom