[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Yep.
Got around that issue by just duplicating a similar file and renaming it.
I downloaded the patch from Moddb now and these files seem to be correct.

Strange tho. Are you uploading different files to Moddb/nexus?

There was an issue on the initial upload where an outdated module.ini was included with the uploaded patch. It's fixed on Moddb but people who download it from Nexus are still reporting the issue.

Evvv said:

That guys posts are just
smilie.php
sometimes.

Oh my jesus its been about a year and a half since last playing this mod and issa so pretty!  Congratulation on making the best SP mod!  And condolences to the genius behind the story that started it all.

-- replaced Siege Crossbow and bolts with Ebony Bow and arrows as they fit them better (otherwise too similar to Mettenheim ranged units)
Why this change? :???: Requests were only concerning the names of Barclay units, not the troops themselves, as they were fine... There's much less crossbowman units than archers in Pendor, so it's less of a unique option imo. And Barclay Sappers (used Siege Crossbow) were plenty different from Mettenheim Regular Crossbows (uses Heavy Crossbow) and Mettenheim Heavy Crossbows (uses Mettenheim Arbalest) already. Not to mention the armor. It's like if you would accuse the Empire Armored Crossbowmen to be too much like Mettenheim ranged units, and decide to give them bows instead :meh:. And you would expect crossbows or firearms from technologically advanced kingdoms, not bows :dead: Even @Saxondragon suggested that Barclay's main ranged forces should keep using crossbows... So why this unexpected and weird change?

I am interested by this mod but I know as latest version is demanding and 3.6 version is for lower and mid-end PCs but I can running even Nova Aetas 5.0 without decreasing FPS because I set all graphics to lower only character detail set to high

ArnulfFloyd said:
I am interested by this mod but I know as latest version is demanding and 3.6 version is for lower and mid-end PCs but I can running even Nova Aetas 5.0 without decreasing FPS because I set all graphics to lower only character detail set to high
I pretty sure you can run it, PoP is very well optimized and I think Nova Aetas is more demanding.

I will downloading from Steam because Pendor is installed directly in workshop folder and I've do same thing with The Last Days and Nova Aetas, also I'm fan of .exe installers which coming with Anno 1257 and Brytenwalda, but few mods have installers

Intriguing changelog, so many changes posted however a bunch of these reveal so little

Next "reveal" on the changelog could be along the lines of: "Did something somewhere to somewhat improve player's experience" or "Added some item to someone to trigger something somewhere sometime", or simply "?"

Indeed, its kinda enthralling, but I also feel like being mocked at. Are these going to be revealed any point before the release, the release day or simply never?

To conclude, I'll poke "The Black Brigand" in hopes on him being helpful to the community and either gives some info on this or shares that guide he speaks of. Else a dev.
The Black Brigand said:
King Edric said:
The Black Brigand said:
EoBcSIV.jpg
Wow, share some more info please!
It's supposed to be an easter egg so I'll give you guys another few days to figure it out before making a detailed guide.

Back
Top Bottom