[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

There is this lord Faridar Khan, he has 690 renown a village and was granted a castle after it was taken off the empire, he is a run of the mill low level lord.......yet he fields 50-60 blademasters and 20 scorpion assassins, he makes caliph hamid look poor.
I beat him a few days ago when he had 260 man army now 3 days after the d'shar paid his ransom he has a 180 man army with 55 blademasters and 19 scorpion assassins
I didn't encounter this guy in last version weilding this kind of army so is there something up?

Brew said:
There is this lord Faridar Khan, he has 690 renown a village and was granted a castle after it was taken off the empire, he is a run of the mill low level lord.......yet he fields 50-60 blademasters and 20 scorpion assassins, he makes caliph hamid look poor.
I beat him a few days ago when he had 260 man army now 3 days after the d'shar paid his ransom he has a 180 man army with 55 blademasters and 19 scorpion assassins
I didn't encounter this guy in last version weilding this kind of army so is there something up?

Blademasters are Faridar's household troops, so he'll always have alot of them. He's definitely not your run of the mill low level lord

Lord Irontoe said:
Blademasters are Faridar's household troops, so he'll always have alot of them. He's definitely not your run of the mill low level lord

Odd since he has low renown and only starts with a village, its not really a problem except he ran back to his castle, now I have to fight them in a siege

Brew said:
Lord Irontoe said:

Odd since he has low renown and only starts with a village, its not really a problem except he ran back to his castle, now I have to fight them in a siege

Maybe that is one of those small quality of life changes you can put in the fan-suggestion thread. I agree it is silly that such a young and poor lord would have that kind of household troops spawning with him.

Brew said:
Lord Irontoe said:

I'd wait a bit for him to leave the castle before starting the siege, personally. Its not going to be fun walking into those Blademasters at the top of the ladder

Azkora said:
Might be a dumb question, what happened to the doom mace?  I cant seem to find one anymore.  Spent over a 300 days just roaming from city to city hoping to buy one.  Didnt use to take very long to find one.

You may have overlooked it as they don't look like "Saurons" mace any more :/

Azkora said:
Might be a dumb question, what happened to the doom mace?  I cant seem to find one anymore.  Spent over a 300 days just roaming from city to city hoping to buy one.  Didnt use to take very long to find one.

I've come across 3-4, have 2 heavy ones which I gave to companions, just keep looking in the shops its one of the things I like about PoP you never know what you might find for sale

After completing the grandmaster quest, I stored some armours and helmets in the keep for future upgrading but when the keep was rebuilt I lost access to the storage there is also no storage in the new keep, its not a major issue but it would be nice to have storage in the new stronghold for future armour upgrades/food etc

I miss the old PoP 2.0-ish (mayber even before that?), pre-Warband warhammer (that funny gold looking one).  It had a "longer" version of the same with about the same reach as a longsword...it was an awesome prisoner-grabber.

But I also that one companion, Gydia the Red from back then too.  :razz:

I was using Alexios to upgrade armour, he was upgrading "old heraldic mail and plates" and after 50 days he gave me "heraldic mail and plates"
With the "old" prefix the only difference is price so maybe he should have given me a "reinforced heradlic mail and plates"

The "defender of pendor" achievment hasn't fired for me and I have engaged around 16 invading armies, this is with me initiating the battle

Brew said:
The "defender of pendor" achievment hasn't fired for me and I have engaged around 16 invading armies, this is with me initiating the battle

I was in the same boat, then the achievement fired off randomly one day, like after a month of not fighting an invading army.

master builder appears a little odd

0xQhNYP.jpg

Still no defender of pendor achievment

Another thing I just noticed, is that when rescuing and releasing the d'shar ladies in waiting, I get relations with empire ladies, checking through the lady list in the notes section, I have 0 realtions with all the d'shar ladies but loads of relations with the empire ladies

Brew said:
Another thing I just noticed, is that when rescuing and releasing the d'shar ladies in waiting, I get relations with empire ladies, checking through the lady list in the notes section, I have 0 realtions with all the d'shar ladies but loads of relations with the empire ladies

That's because the D'Shar have strong, independent women, They don't need no "Hero" to rescue them, If they was Kidnapped it was on purpose, you know what i'm sayin'?

Krozzy said:
That's because the D'Shar have strong, independent women, They don't need no "Hero" to rescue them, If they was Kidnapped it was on purpose, you know what i'm sayin'?

If it was anyone other than the d'shar I would belive you but really they are just going to be wife number 3/4's

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Saxon Dragon and everyone else who put their time into making Prophesy of Pendor and who continue to do so.  You have created, in my opinion, the single best single player mod for Warband.  I have played several of the different mods plus native but I keep coming back to PoP because of its 'awesomeness' for the want of a better word. 

edit - ninja'd by the Hedge Knight.

Back
Top Bottom