<<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

PLEASE ANSWER: What did you like more in 1755 Old Frontier? (thx to all of you!!!)

• The flora and panoramas, forests, rivers

Votes: 232 11.5%
  • The sounds of people and battles

Votes: 234 11.6%
  • The music

Votes: 148 7.3%
  • The indians

Votes: 342 16.9%
  • The european troops

Votes: 801 39.7%
  • I cannot decide. I love all that mix!

Votes: 699 34.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx Jax!  :wink:
Pls delete your comment up there, I allow you to post here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,196446.0.html
and if you keep editing your post, I will keep on checking it, as I do with other testers, ok?  :wink:
Gab

Dear "Gabby's Bunch"

I never had the chance, but i want to say thank you and your entire crew. I have noticed you guys (and gals :wink:) working really hard on it lately. I  Have noticed that you have been turning your attention from 1860's and putting it to use on this Game, and I thank you for that, as i have been waiting for this mod in particular for a while; Don't get me wrong, I love all of your mods and play them a lot, but this mod interest me more. I thank you for you time and work ethic in making this Game. I have been looking forward to it for a while, and you have delivered in full. I encourage you to keep working on these games; Yes i have been saying Games instead of mods, as I believe that these are entirely different game that use the same engine. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue to make great game, and improve the ones you have made.
1860's Old America

PS. I like the Last of the Mohicans music piece, i also noticed some music from other things in which i approve, such as a "Sons of liberty" from the movie "johnny Tremain". And did i notice a remaster/remixed piece from Jeremy Soule (Elder scrolls: Skyrim)

Sincerely
Price
AKA: Meta2142

Thank you very much. That is very important for me to hear and feel apreciated.  :wink:

The effort was tremendous, expecially for me and the people of my very Team, that spent so much time and effort to meet the crazy deadlines that I set in order to have all things done in such a short time  :roll:

As a matter of fact, after such a stressful period, the Gabrilduro s very Team is no more.

I can still count on some help and active Moderating action done by few, but most of my Teammates are feeling too much pressure, I think...and it would be wrong to push them anymore to reach some ambitious goals, again....  :neutral:

From now on, I will get from them the help that can be given by each of them, without the "weight" of being part of my Very Gabrilduro's Team, but just as friends still enjoining to help my projects.

Not having an official Team that works 100% on the mods will put my deadlines much further ahead in the time, but who cares?
I do not get payed for this work, and I want to keep my good friendships relations BEFORE the needs that a Mod has.
And...my family as well! My wife, my daughter and my son, were even too patient for letting me use any single moment of my free time for the pleasure of unknown players, that apperently are not fully apreciating the huge work that was done..... :???:

So....thx very, very much for such a nice and true post, up there.
If I ever had the need to receive some words like those, this was the right moment!! :wink:

Gabby

Great mod. I've run into several bugs, but this mod is pretty awesome. I really hope you can continue the project, it would be nice to see updates and see this thing really fleshed out.

Great work.

GABRILDURO said:
Honestly, Celly....and as humble as it can possibly be said ....

this - MOD - came - out - soooo - gooood!!!!!!!!

...jeeeess....
:cool:

So beautiful, so full of things to tweak with Cheats in game "ON", and soooo many things to do and to see :shock:
.....just try to travel to all islands with a ship.....the reachable places are so many now.....and I am so happy some Centers are in Mexico (...RADDY...heard that??? MEXICO!!!! Does that make you think at something????  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

And please, please....try the CUSTOM BATTLES folks!!!! Actually they are the best to see the work that we did on troops.....
Gabby :wink:
PS Hey.....and I kept some of your best sounds CUSTER....and have to sdmit that those louder and longer ones, mix so well with mine, in a big shootout!!!  :razz:
MY SOUNDS!!! SAVED! ;D let them get famous! :wink:

i think your steps are correct its just that whenever i open up the data part of the mod it says place your specific moudule data files in here :?:

you dont need to worry about the data folder within the module itself The important thing is you just need to make sure you placed your Mod in the correct folder for M&B to read. If you did and the launcher shows your game then you have it installed.

not sure if it is just me but when on the campaign overview map, when i speed it up using shift and space it lags like hell. plz fix it but thx for the great mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom