<<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

PLEASE ANSWER: What did you like more in 1755 Old Frontier? (thx to all of you!!!)

• The flora and panoramas, forests, rivers

Votes: 232 11.5%
  • The sounds of people and battles

Votes: 234 11.6%
  • The music

Votes: 148 7.3%
  • The indians

Votes: 342 16.9%
  • The european troops

Votes: 801 39.7%
  • I cannot decide. I love all that mix!

Votes: 699 34.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auldman said:
ALAN!!! Brilliance!!!!!! :grin:
thanks tom..still learning re-texture  :grin:

Caba`drin said:
@Alan...nice Frenchmen!

hiii thanks Caba`drin, I'm glad everyone liked it. :oops:
well .. model and texture are poomtang work. he is deserve to get all the praise  :wink:, I just I just continued and re-texture it,
hip hip huraaa..to Poomtang  :eek: :eek:

Caba`drin said:
Word of caution about putting all of your eggs in the "With Fire and Sword" basket. There have been no indications of working artillery that I have seen...I haven't seen a single press release mention artillery. Also while a few sources mention formations, I find it extremely odd that none are featured in any videos/trailers that have been released. And there have not been any mentioning yet about how open it will be immediately to modding--the already released Russian version, for instance, had the mod system packed in archives and was thus inaccessible. It isn't clear if that is how it will be with Taleworlds' international release or not. So, might not be best to be planning on moving on or relying on something yet unseen, at least not until we know more.
I hope someday the cannon can work for single player and in this Mod too  :cool:

Auldman said:
I am going to add to what Chris has said by pointing out that this team is actually working, at present, on two mods. 1755 Old Frontier and 1776. 1755 was the first (as is only natural) and is still not completed. 1755 probably has another 3 months to go before it is fully completed. I haven't even begun to work on 1776 yet, my bit of it anyway, until I finish all I will have to do for 1755. I suspect that is how it is for 3/4ths of the team right now. My suggestion is to start playing 1755 and enjoy that while you wait for us to transfer our full attention and energies to 1776 and I also think waiting for Fire and Sword is a good idea because of the ease it will offer us.

Tom

Out of respect to Idibil we are obligated to make 1776 based on Brytenwalda. :grin:

Currently I am adding Poomtang's new models [and the other stuff we have added to 1755] into 1776.  The upload I did earlier of 1776 was only Brytenwalda with 1755's [at the time of upload] resources added.

@Caba`drin:  Thanks for the dose of reality.  I sincerely appreciate all of your posts in our humble threads. :grin:

crumbs said:
Auldman said:
I am going to add to what Chris has said by pointing out that this team is actually working, at present, on two mods. 1755 Old Frontier and 1776. 1755 was the first (as is only natural) and is still not completed. 1755 probably has another 3 months to go before it is fully completed. I haven't even begun to work on 1776 yet, my bit of it anyway, until I finish all I will have to do for 1755. I suspect that is how it is for 3/4ths of the team right now. My suggestion is to start playing 1755 and enjoy that while you wait for us to transfer our full attention and energies to 1776 and I also think waiting for Fire and Sword is a good idea because of the ease it will offer us.

Tom

Out of respect to Idibil we are obligated to make 1776 based on Brytenwalda. :grin:

Don't misunderstand me here. This may have been out of my own ignorance and if so forgive me for it. My assumption, which now appears to have been wrong, was that a lot of mods would port to "With Fire and Sword" so I assumed, wrongly, it seems that Brytenwalda would probably do the same and we would just go along with that. Since Caba `Din posted I've actually looked up "With Fire and Sword" and discovered I was largely wrong about a few things. I assumed it was a successor to Mount and Blade Warband. It is not. It is based on it and may be little more than expansion to what people already have. I thought it was an entirely new game that was a successor and assumed Brytenwalda would probably work on a version for it and we'd do the same. I was wrong. I am sorry and meant no offense nor did Chris I am sure.

Auldman said:
Don't misunderstand me here. This may have been out of my own ignorance and if so forgive me for it. My assumption, which now appears to have been wrong, was that a lot of mods would port to "With Fire and Sword" so I assumed, wrongly, it seems that Brytenwalda would probably do the same and we would just go along with that. Since Caba `Din posted I've actually looked up "With Fire and Sword" and discovered I was largely wrong about a few things. I assumed it was a successor to Mount and Blade Warband. It is not. It is based on it and may be little more than expansion to what people already have. I thought it was an entirely new game that was a successor and assumed Brytenwalda would probably work on a version for it and we'd do the same. I was wrong. I am sorry and meant no offense nor did Chris I am sure.

Personally, I knew what you meant. :smile:  I just wanted to clarify. 

Well, whether we wait for WFAS or not, there's still a hell of a lot of work to do before we can release anything, even if WFAS doesn't have working artillery and formations, the game environment and the graphics will be better. Whatever we choose to do, we need formations for 1776, its as simple as that, we're going to have to get them from somewhere. Anyway guys, I'm real sorry, for the next few weeks I'm very busy at work and won't have much time for M&B, but I'll pop in here when I get time.

BTW nice work Alan keep practicing you'll get there.

Chris

poomtang said:
Well, whether we wait for WFAS or not, there's still a hell of a lot of work to do before we can release anything, even if WFAS doesn't have working artillery and formations, the game environment and the graphics will be better. Whatever we choose to do, we need formations for 1776, its as simple as that, we're going to have to get them from somewhere. Anyway guys, I'm real sorry, for the next few weeks I'm very busy at work and won't have much time for M&B, but I'll pop in here when I get time.

Chris

Brytenwalda has shield wall formation which essentially forms the infantry up into ranks and it also has 'squares' which we'll also need to repel cavalry charges. Good luck Chris and see you when you get back.

poomtang said:

Chris
Real life is always more important.  Thanks for the heads up.  WFAS still sounds exciting.  I never underestimate the talented homebrew tool makers.  Only time will tell.

crumbs said:
Alan, you are a man of many talents.  Nice uniforms. :smile:
corytlh said:
Nice Alan! Those models look great! Keep up the great work guys!  :grin:
Thanks crumbss :oops:..you too very talent retexturing indian body and head.. :eek:  remember first time we just have 2 indian hair..hiihii..
Thanks Corytlh..keep testing hehe

Finishing 2 Civilian Outfit now  :eek:

civilian outfit 1
civilianoutfit2.jpg

civilian outfit 2
civilianoutfit1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom