<<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

PLEASE ANSWER: What did you like more in 1755 Old Frontier? (thx to all of you!!!)

• The flora and panoramas, forests, rivers

Votes: 232 11.5%
  • The sounds of people and battles

Votes: 234 11.6%
  • The music

Votes: 148 7.3%
  • The indians

Votes: 342 16.9%
  • The european troops

Votes: 801 39.7%
  • I cannot decide. I love all that mix!

Votes: 699 34.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am registered on nexus but when I click download manually or Main file and then click a download server a box pops up saying internet explorer is not responding

Hi everyone. I'm having some trouble even getting the module to start. I downloaded it from the Mount&Blade nexus, unzipped it, and moved it into my modules folder, but when it starts loading the game, textures specifically, I get the error "get_object failure for textures:". I'm not really sure what's going on or what that means. I've tried deleting and re-downloading it, but I keep getting that error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

Are you using the steam version? Currently this mod is made to work with warband 1.143, where (if you have auto-update turned on) your steam version is 1.153.

Nope. I'm using a CD version on a Mac using Crossover Games. It's only updated to 1.143. I'm starting to think it's something in the module that isn't compatible with my computer, because other modules by other programmers work fine, but whenever I try to download and play a different module by the same programmer, I get the same problem as I do with 1776.

Edit: I'm incredibly retarded and dyslexic. I was running 1.134, not 1.143. I'm gonna update it and see what happens from there.

Edit 2: It's working. Took a couple extra downloads and some fiddling with the files, but it's working. Amazing game Gabrilduro!

Edit by Gabby:
THX so much for declaring that. Most ppl just complain on their own mistakes, pointing to my mods errors...and do not even care to comunicate when and how they solved their OWN problems!
  :twisted:

Mcdj82 said:
Nope. I'm using a CD version on a Mac using Crossover Games. It's only updated to 1.143. I'm starting to think it's something in the module that isn't compatible with my computer, because other modules by other programmers work fine, but whenever I try to download and play a different module by the same programmer, I get the same problem as I do with 1776.

Edit: I'm incredibly retarded and dyslexic. I was running 1.134, not 1.143. I'm gonna update it and see what happens from there.

Edit 2: It's working. Took a couple extra downloads and some fiddling with the files, but it's working. Amazing game Gabrilduro!
There's no need to be so hard on yourself, everybody makes mistakes :grin:

Union said:
I tried to download and I got a box poped up with Internet explorer icon :l

Mcdj82 said:

Edit by Gabby:
THX so much for declaring that. Most ppl just complain on their own mistakes, pointing to my mods errors...and do not even care to comunicate when and how they solved their OWN problems!
  :twisted:

hey i have warband 1.153 and this mod still works :smile:, it is a little laggy nothing to much..just was wondering if there is a new update or realease for this mod??

There is a new version ready, but it is not yet downloadable for everyone, because it is currently still being tested by Gabrilduro's top supporters. Once testing is completed, it will be released for everyone!

I read this mod only works with Warband 1.143 but I have Steam set to auto-update... what is the easiest way to revert to 1.143?

Thanks for any help, everything on this mod seems awesome but I'd like to play it! It's still dl at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom