DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

• RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

Votes: 101 43.9%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

Votes: 24 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This mod rocks.Plus i download the realistic colors,custom banners,and improved buildings adding them to the 1755 mod files and now the mod really looks awesome on my comp.

poomtang said:
OK Alan here's your French Armanac regiment soldier, I'll get it packaged up and sent to you as a rar file later this evening and I'll finish the officer model in a day or two.
Chris
http://cid-e215c7d807e6779c.photos.live.com/self.aspx/New%20album19/openBrf%202011-02-16%2017-20-49-91.jpg
HAH. WELL DONE CHRISTIAN!!!!!!  :wink: NOW ALAN WILL LIKE YOU EVEN MORE!
I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY IN MY ADORABLE TEAM:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

.........PIC BY MY SPLENDID CO-TEAM LEADER ALAN!!!!

Antigonos said:
ok last work on 2 villages scenes (Cedar Shoal and Chestoee )

Mp and pack for tester tomorow include all my last work  :wink:
THX TO YOU TOO, ANT!! I AM SO SATISFIED WITH THOSE SCENES, REALLY (I saw the "fake " indians...he he, GOOD work!!)
Pls send PM to Alan too, ok?
ciao
gab

poomtang said:
OK Alan here's your French Armanac regiment soldier, I'll get it packaged up and sent to you as a rar file later this evening and I'll finish the officer model in a day or two.

Chris

http://cid-e215c7d807e6779c.photos.live.com/self.aspx/New%20album19/openBrf%202011-02-16%2017-20-49-91.jpg
waaaaaaaaa...thank u thank u thank u....Pomtanggg the master maaaaaaa,,I love that model... :eek: :eek:
GABRILDURO said:
poomtang said:
Chris
HAH. WELL DONE CHRISTIAN!!!!!!  :wink: NOW ALAN WILL LIKE YOU EVEN MORE!
I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY IN MY ADORABLE TEAM:
Thanks gab.. :oops: :oops:
I can make another France regiment with that model...thanks poomtang  :eek: :grin:
how are my little cowboy? if he was okay? I hope he recover quickly. :wink:

how are my little cowboy? if he was okay? I hope he recover quickly.

THX ALAN :wink:
GABRI IS MAKING ALL DOCTORS TO LAUGH.
HE SAID: "I FEEL GOOD, THX DOCTORS......CAN I GO HOME, NOW????"
HA HA HA

Gab, that's great that he's itching to leave haha! I am glad he's in good spirits and will, hopefully, be back to play the new release of 1755!!

By the way can you repost those images you posted above in smaller sizes? They aren't loading for me.

GABRILDURO said:
how are my little cowboy? if he was okay? I hope he recover quickly.

THX ALAN :wink:
GABRI IS MAKING ALL DOCTORS TO LAUGH.
HE SAID: "I FEEL GOOD, THX DOCTORS......CAN I GO HOME, NOW????"
HA HA HA
hihihihi :lol: :lol:

Had to share this one with you, the 3rd Foot Guards officer, taking shape and should be with all team members tomorrow along with a cracking looking horse with gold lace covered saddle cloth and pistol covers in the regimental livery.

http://cid-e215c7d807e6779c.photos.live.com/self.aspx/New%20album23/openBrf%202011-02-24%2013-07-59-17.jpg

poomtang said:
Had to share this one with you, the 3rd Foot Guards officer, taking shape and should be with all team members tomorrow along with a cracking looking horse with gold lace covered saddle cloth and pistol covers in the regimental livery.

http://cid-e215c7d807e6779c.photos.live.com/self.aspx/New%20album23/openBrf%202011-02-24%2013-07-59-17.jpg

That's really outstanding Chris!!  :smile:

poomtang said:

I don't know what to say but that is amazing!!!! Chris that is just an amazing uniform! I love the hat. As always, great job

Pm send (all my work) , please sorry if i have forget a team member share the link by pm no public !  :wink:

(castle scene works good on fort duquesne and cherokee work on arena now )

gab, i am sad. you missed me out from the list of companions. i had dreams(dramaticly stands up with arms outstreched), a dream of being "Admiral Nelson" in a fine british outfit, ( i am british) in the best mod ever. :cry:.i was you first supporter as well.( as far as i know)

by the way, i think i may be able to do the multiplayer, it does not look too hard. :grin:

p.s., i was not really that sad about not being a companion. i was only joking :grin: would be nice though :mrgreen:

Nelag Rag said:
how long will it takes to finish this mod?
I have been waiting for a long time

Please be patient. Next release is soon. It will be most complete yet. New map additions, troops, companions, historical characters, and improved factions and awesome new, realistic, forts. But we have been hard at work and personal matters have interrupted too but it will not be long now and it will be worth the wait! Thank you for your support!

ho j'avais oublier , nouvelle scene de siege pour cherokee , merci d'essayer !  :wink:

Ho i have forget this , new scene of siege on cherokee town please test  :wink:

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
gab, i am sad. you missed me out from the list of companions. i had dreams(dramaticly stands up with arms outstreched), a dream of being "Admiral Nelson" in a fine british outfit, ( i am british) in the best mod ever. :cry:.i was you first supporter as well.( as far as i know)

p.s., i was not really that sad about not being a companion. i was only joking :grin: would be nice though :mrgreen:

Same here , a nice and proud briton guy  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom