DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

• RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

Votes: 101 43.9%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

Votes: 24 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

IronChaos said:
Actually the problem i am having is the download is not finishing all the way ex. only 356mb of file
also the M&B repository link is not always loading

this. 85% downloads, then suddenly it cuts out and you get a corrupt file you can't use. i think it's a temporary problem with the repository as i've tried this only today.

ive got own kingdom ,1town and 3 castles , enemy lords dont want join me , relation with one of them 100 !!!! and still nothing
20 bandits with 58 prosoners attackin my army 158 soldiers
easy as f..k and i have ekstra 58 soldirs for free
very nice mod , but too many bugs, universal soldiers , superheroes , stupid banners, lords names , clothes  with defence +50, (whats the different between scottish blanket and grenadier or officer uniform? and why french worn scottish clothes?, 10 shots weapons , and more more more
i love this mod but is still unplayable and has no reality at all  :sad: :sad:

Sweet, looking forward to v2.7. Hopefully a few days to the mods here is shorter than a "few days" for the 1866 MB mod. Been holding my breath on that for over a year now!

I was hoping to get these out to team members today, but can't rig the sporran correctly, anyway ran out of time today but here's some screens of the almost completed 84th Highlander, center company and grenadier company. I've re-sized the bearskin so it fits all hair styles in game, should be ready tomorrow. Also in the works, two highland officers andf a couple of flags for this set of models.

http://cid-e215c7d807e6779c.photos.live.com/self.aspx/New%20album22/mb%5E_warband%202011-02-22%2018-48-00-47.jpg

Doing some work at my library one of the old books that came across my desk today: The Papers of Colonel Henry Bouquet. When 2.7 is released shortly players will encounter Colonel Henry Bouquet  :smile: A most happy coincidence!

Antigonos said:
hello , 2 new scene finish ,  screen tomorow  :wink:

Sounds like fun. :grin:

I've been making many LOD models for the meshes to improve framerates.  Just learned how to do this.

Absolutley love this mod, it has great potential and can't wait for the next update. I have two questions though.

1. When I start a new game some of the factions are immediatley defeated, is that going to be fixed in the next version?

2. How do I upload a signature? I'm a little confused because I really want to be a supporter.

Thanks

LtRowland said:
Absolutley love this mod, it has great potential and can't wait for the next update. I have two questions though.

1. When I start a new game some of the factions are immediatley defeated, is that going to be fixed in the next version?

2. How do I upload a signature? I'm a little confused because I really want to be a supporter.

Thanks

1.  This mod uses Age of False Innocence 1.7 as a base, which is multiplayer only.  I figure those messages have to do with that.  No one has explicitly said why those messages occur so that's the answer I tell myself.

2.  It took a bit of trial and error for me but here is my signature that when clicked will take you to the mod at the repository.

Hey Antigonos, have a look at these street scenes, these are from the mod, "With Fire and Sword" do you think you could make something like this for 1776, street fighting would be a real bonus with lots of barricades and defensive positions. The buildings would have to be in the colonial Georgian style though, hope you can manage it.

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyjwcQ_qeXM

poomtang said:
Hey Antigonos, have a look at these street scenes, these are from the mod, "With Fire and Sword" do you think you could make something like this for 1776, street fighting would be a real bonus with lots of barricades and defensive positions. The buildings would have to be in the colonial Georgian style though, hope you can manage it.

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyjwcQ_qeXM

Bear & Aluldman can you find some pics of these types of buildings and I can help make them for the scene makers?

i think the most importanat things u guys have to fix the crashes and lag and mod would be perfect thats the only thing we need ! :smile:

Gen.WH said:
i think the most importanat things u guys have to fix the crashes and lag and mod would be perfect thats the only thing we need ! :smile:
yes it's fix now..we resize and reduce the texture for next v 2.7 now not crashes anymore :roll:

Back
Top Bottom