Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Users who are viewing this thread

A lot of your questions can be answered by looking at our map paint over ( This is not exact, it will obviously change a bit once it's made in game )

https://tw.greywool.com/i/dwVK8.png

And also will the natives have a special armour like "Leather leggings" or like a bandolier kind of thing like a strap across their chest for decoration that has like 13 body armour? Then fur boots that have like 16 foot armour?

Random_Man said:
And also will the natives have a special armour like "Leather leggings" or like a bandolier kind of thing like a strap across their chest for decoration that has like 13 body armour? Then fur boots that have like 16 foot armour?

We will be using native skins from 1755 and 1776 mod. So everything they have we will have.

We will be using native skins from 1755 and 1776 mod. So everything they have we will have.
Yep!
Austro built a great forested context, for what I saw till now, that will be the perfect enviroment for the many troops and issues that are in my historical Mods.

I gave him a special permission for using them and I' m sure that he will make an even deeper experience than my own creations, due to the particular gameplay and mechanics that they will add!  :cool:

Gab

PS: I also want to credit my full old "Gabby's Team" for the huge help that gave me, but a super-special and affectionated THANK YOU to my old Mate Crumbs for helping me so much on the making of the many Indian Troops and Items that appeared in all my mods.

SeanBeansShako said:
This combined with an era tweaked cRPG would make the perfect Warband multiplayer mod.
that would be nice.
If you disconnect would you loose all your gear like in PW? I really hate that in PW and it would be a shame if it happened here

pod455 said:
SeanBeansShako said:
This combined with an era tweaked cRPG would make the perfect Warband multiplayer mod.
that would be nice.
If you disconnect would you loose all your gear like in PW? I really hate that in PW and it would be a shame if it happened here
I like that part of PW, you can start all over again when you reenter the server :grin: Also: It helps the new players since they won't have to deal with OP veterans.

pod455 said:
SeanBeansShako said:
that would be nice.

We have not really discussed this, but I would assume that if you died or if you disconnected you would drop some money and your gear. If players would loose nothing when they died, why would they comply with robbers? They would either always try to run or always try to fight back if they had nothing to loose.

Woot for 100 votes!

I am really happy to see that almost everyone is looking forward to playing PF ( So am I :razz: )

For those who voted that they do not like the time period, or they would rather stick with PW I hope you change your mind when PF is released, our dev team is working hard everyday ( especially Temuzu haha ) and we hope to release a new game play style of RP never before done in WB.

Just a few suggestions. During this era there were quite a few more native American weapons than depicted here.

Gunstock War Club
AAI-288_1.jpg

m4928.jpg

The Inyankapemni Club
31407t.jpg

1022127_1_l.jpg

And the Lance
spear.jpg

lance_wefl001_2use.jpg

Stone War Club
Medium-Stone-Head-War-Club-lge.jpg

CC-4936-002-001.jpg
These are just a few, more inbound.

DarthTaco said:
Just a few suggestions. During this era there were quite a few more native American weapons than depicted here.

Gunstock War Club
AAI-288_1.jpg

m4928.jpg

The Inyankapemni Club
31407t.jpg

1022127_1_l.jpg

And the Lance
spear.jpg

lance_wefl001_2use.jpg

These are just a few, more inbound.

Definitely possible weapons for future patches, but for the first initial release we are trying to keep things simple, we already have like a gazzilian uniforms for each faction lol..

Also, one thing I noticed in the current PW, there seem to be very bad damage values, such as like, a weapon slicing someone feels like.. a stone hitting paper, sounds painful but the SFX and the damage is so low, it's just odd.

Also odd hit boxing, I'm not sure if that's just on my end but it seems to be a recurring theme. Have you had any troubles like this in your testing of this mod? I doubt there would be very many, judging by the fact this is obviously going to be more ranged based than the current PW.

Windbusche said:
Also, one thing I noticed in the current PW, there seem to be very bad damage values, such as like, a weapon slicing someone feels like.. a stone hitting paper, sounds painful but the SFX and the damage is so low, it's just odd.

Also odd hit boxing, I'm not sure if that's just on my end but it seems to be a recurring theme. Have you had any troubles like this in your testing of this mod? I doubt there would be very many, judging by the fact this is obviously going to be more ranged based than the current PW.

The combat lag as you described is probably caused by the mere size of PW maps and all the props they have in them. The reason native is so smooth when it comes to combat is because the maps are not as large and do not have as much props in them.

We have not tested Persistent Frontier yet as we are still waiting for the map to be completed and still waiting for Vornne to finish the Source Code. We are not sure if we will have the same combat problems PW does, but I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

Back
Top Bottom