Dont buy it dont buy it

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victwix

Recruit
so at this point it became clear that they gonna just run off with the money...all the features that make you wanna buy the game are broke the devs are just gonna mash it in a crappy combat simulator and that's all i should've never bought an early access game in the first place ....Thanks for the scam talewolrds you must be proud of you launching a so broken game that more than half of the player must create an account on your website to report the enormous bugs that you've never saw because clearly you've never tested it.DONT BUY BANNERLORD

so at this point it became clear that they gonna just run off with the money...all the features that make you wanna buy the game are broke the devs are just gonna mash it in a crappy combat simulator and that's all i should've never bought an early access game in the first place ....Thanks for the scam talewolrds you must be proud of you launching a so broken game that more than half of the player must create an account on your website to report the enormous bugs that you've never saw because clearly you've never tested it.DONT BUY BANNERLORD
.... it's been 3 weeks. They're still squishing bugs. Of course there's no new features yet. Give them time

I doubt they made much money at all. More likely they ran EA in order to pay accumulated bills and stay in business.

Make an estimate of even $1 million, then look at operating costs and labor. Nobody is retiring on that money.

If anything they likely hope to leverage their "engine" working for other studios. This game is probably a showcase for the hope of other work.

Paying the owners some money as a lifestyle business I'm sure is no problem for them for "years to come". That doesn't make them a going concern. Business wealth is measured by growth, not simple profitability. How much wealth could have been otherwise made by doing something else or simply doing low risk investment?

I doubt they made much money at all. More likely they ran EA in order to pay accumulated bills and stay in business.

Make an estimate of even $1 million, then look at operating costs and labor. Nobody is retiring on that money.

If anything they likely hope to leverage their "engine" working for other studios. This game is probably a showcase for the hope of other work.

This could have been true for M&B, now they are a real Company,a pretty big one, with real facilities AND rightfully supported by their Governament, no excuses sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom