Does skill level itself improve your effectiveness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Marty187

Regular
Was just wondering if just gaining higher skill level improve for instance your weapon proficiency or your scouting range, movement speed etc.
Or is improvement completely dependent on perks? Anybody have some answers?

cheers,

Marty

Each point improves percentages on the related skill,you can check it if you click the exclamation somewhere near your character's head,on the left. (On the ''c'' screen)

The skills aint the same as WB so thats why most payers are confused, instead of looking they just assume :smile: I prefer this system, i can use any weapons (exept range ones) from the get go ^^ same with armour

The skills aint the same as WB so thats why most payers are confused, instead of looking they just assume :smile: I prefer this system, i can use any weapons (exept range ones) from the get go ^^ same with armour
I know I know, but I read skills and traits before leveling them xD. Like you said,some people assume it's the same as WB but the game has a lot of differences.

It seems like there's enough space in the skill description box that they could show the skill effects in the main view instead of having to toggle that little button to see them. Its very easy to miss that, which makes the skill effects seem like a mystery. The effects definitely go up quite a bit as you improve each skill

well some skills seems broken, i still have been unable to train scouting :/ but thats ok since the frostbeard got 80 scouting XD but i would be nice to see like a % on the "upgrade"

Back
Top Bottom