Does Drinking Make One Think About A Woman More Or Less?

The more you drink, the more you think? Or the drunker you get, the more you forget?

• More

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Less

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dryvus said:
Talk with your keyboards!
Thanks for suggesting this. My keyboard and I had a long heartfelt talk about some of the sites I've been taking it to, and how they reflect on me, not on it. I feel that we've come to a much deeper understanding of each other, and have greatly strengthened the bonds between us, so much so that no amount of My Little Pony slash fanfics will tear us apart.

As for the rest of the topic: I am not an introspective drinker; when I drink, I fall asleep shortly afterwards.

Can't decide, if I drink a beer or two yes, if I get piss drunk I will ramble about how she enjoyed the orgasm I was giving her, also, weird stuffabout army and raging at my apparent failed life.

Well to me it depends on who you're with. If I'm drinking with just male friends then yeah, I'll probably think about some old ex or something. But if there's a single average looking girl then no, even if said average looking girl is an old friend.

If you are asking if becoming a drunk will ease the pain of being a young buck who constantly thinks about girls it will.  :lol: Booze is always the answer even if you forgot what the question was.

I am older then the hills and crazier then a bedbug, my words are golden.

I voted no. When I'm with my girlfriend, I rarely drink unless it's a special occasion. Most of my heavy drinking occurs with my roommates, so we just play poker and D&D and chess and other various manly activities.

Depends on where and with whom I'm drinking.
Voted no as there is no option for "it depends". I voted before really reading what I'm voting about. Weird.

Still "it depends".

well when drunk id jump ought with a pulse, ive woke up next to a few stonkers in my time.

and when with a gf, itll normaly end up witha bonk in the woods/church yard on way home from pub.

and when heartbroken (only happens with 1 gf, who im freshly broken with so im in my element at the mo when pissed) usualy with a soppy badly spelled text in the wee hours of the morn.

so yea definatly more for me, though maybe not more maybe just my beer goggles acting up :grin:

Back
Top Bottom