Do we need a rule to play on official servers? clan leaders poll

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) if clans would only think of doing such a thing, they don't deserve to be playing the league.
2) with the faction swap and server swap, this would be quite nullified.
3) we'll sacrifice playability and correctness to somebody's paranoid ghosts.
4) players from other countries will experience constant ping problems and difficulties, all along the league, while others will enjoy faster reflexes and an overall better game. With server swap, both teams will have more or less the same "field" advantage.
5) Changing rules during the game doesn't look like the most correct behaviour. Still, it's a good move for those who don't own a server.

So no, i don't agree.

BoPoH said:
I'm not a clan leader, but I have something to say here.

I suggest League should be played only in official servers. Let me tell why.

It's possible to change server options to grant bonuses in speed, stats and skills for any team.
So, to avoid such situations all games should be played on "pure" official servers, avoiding clan ones.

Thanks.

That's why referees are needed. (even if I couldn't make it to your match... but both of the clans in that match are serious enough so I don't think I was really needed)

Arcas Nebun said:
BoPoH said:
I'm not a clan leader, but I have something to say here.

I suggest League should be played only in official servers. Let me tell why.

It's possible to change server options to grant bonuses in speed, stats and skills for any team.
So, to avoid such situations all games should be played on "pure" official servers, avoiding clan ones.

Thanks.

That's why referees are needed. (even if I couldn't make it to your match... but both of the clans in that match are serious enough so I don't think I was really needed)
Well, referees couldn't see if there is powerstrike 10, not 5 in one team :smile:
Or if one team have one-handed skill 200.
It couldn't be really 100% identified on eye. So official servers is the solution.

Nikephoros said:
1) if clans would only think of doing such a thing, they don't deserve to be playing the league.
2) with the faction swap and server swap, this would be quite nullified.
3) we'll sacrifice playability and correctness to somebody's paranoid ghosts.
4) players from other countries will experience constant ping problems and difficulties, all along the league, while others will enjoy faster reflexes and an overall better game. With server swap, both teams will have more or less the same "field" advantage.
5) Changing rules during the game doesn't look like the most correct behaviour. Still, it's a good move for those who don't own a server.

So no, i don't agree.
This is not paranoid or what else. It's just a fact that any ckan could modify it server any way he wants.
no changing rules for this league thou, that's for future.

BoPoH said:
This is not paranoid or what else. It's just a fact that any ckan could modify it server any way he wants.
no changing rules for this league thou, that's for future.
If this is the only reason to have an official server, just force the clan to use http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,141038.0.html (vincenzo's admin tool) at least during NPL match. The tool will show to everyone who makes modify in the administrator panel and what is modified

I'm Mia, clan leader of Team Rush Rush (RRush) think that matches should be played on clan servers (1 map on one, 2nd map on other), and official servers could be used only if BOTH clans agree.

I'm guitarissimo,RJ clan leader.it wont be fair if one of the clans has ping higher than 100 and the other has20-70.it would be better to play on clan servers.10 rounds on one,10 rounds on other.

Maybe i didn't understand the key point of this thread: if the official server option wins, teams will be FORCED to use them if one clan doesn't agree in using clan servers?

... That's the main point... Vote over the idea you think best fit the coordination official - clan servers, the one with most votes will win.

I'm Humm, deputy clan leader of Alliance of Destruction [aD] think that official server should be used by first request of any clan. Clan servers could be used only if BOTH clans agree.

I'm Acid-NN-9, leader of the Legio IX Hispana (LIXH) and think that matches should be played on clan servers (1 map on one, 2nd map on other; unless other procedures are agreed upon), and that official servers could be used only if BOTH clans agree.

The final result is 11:6

So from now on the official servers have a priority, so clans can play on any servers they like - if they both agree to do so. But if they have disagreement - then official servers will be played.

Native Pro League 1
Native Pro League 2
Players password: npl2010

I know that this solution isn't the best for some clans, but again - i can't be a sweet cookie for every clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom