Hey there great community.
I Present to you; Native compatible Admin Tools By Vincenzo.
Admin Management Tools:
- Auto kick and ban for teamkillers
- Automatic killing of stray horses after 30 seconds
- Option to auto swap teams at battle at half time or siege after each round.
- Automatic announcements; Editable to your own liking.
- Server stats for on your website. (players, map etc)
- Improved performance of a lot of native scripts to make the server faster.
- When you get teamkilled you will loose no gold and can spawn with the same equipment.
- When you get teamkilled you won't loose a life as a siege defender.
- When you win a duel in duel mode you and your horse get full health.
- Improved player select list; Sorted on score.
- Admin Chat; Press the U button to chat in [SERVER] messages
- Freeze Player
- Slay Player
- Temporary ban player (1 hour)
- Swap player to other team
- Swap player to spectators
- Reset map (resets everything in the map and starts a new round without people having to reload the map)
- When someone starts a poll, It is displayed who started it.
- Mute all option; Like the native mute.(only for your client not for all)
- All admin commands are fully logged in the log; who did them and when.
- Spawn Admin Gun; Simple kills people from range
- Spawn Admin Sword; Big range, big damage.
- Spawn Admin Shield; Has a lot of hit points and force field.
- Spawn Ban Hammer; Upon killing someone with it the player gets banned for 1 hour.
- Spawn Fire Arrows; When shot at something the place it hits will burn briefly
- Spawn Fire Bolts; When shot at something the place it hits will burn briefly
- Spawn Hand Grenade; When you throw it and it hits within a radius of 5 meters of a player or horse it dies in horrible pain.
- Spawn Admin Horse; A fast horse with a lot of hit points!
- Spawn with Admin Armor; Next spawn you will have the black armor and you almost can't be killed.
- Heal Player
- Refill Player Ammo
- Give Player 10,000 Denar
- Teleport to Player
- Bring player to your position
- Teleport through wall; Teleport 2.5 meters forward thus going through any wall or object in front of you.
note: All admin toy usage is logged and broadcasted to all players on the server, so you can't abuse it during matches or such.
All player specific commands can be executed for all players, for instance Freeze All
Backup your native .txt files, Then unzip it into your native folder.
Make sure to restart your server after.For your admins:
Download and install this:http://22nd.eu/Vincenzo_Admin_Tools_V1.0.exeExtra infoUsing Server Stats
Once your server is up you can view it's stats with this:http://22nd.eu/stats/displaystats.php?server=YourServerNameHere
To put it on your website;
Add a iframe to your website for instance:
<iframe src ="http://22nd.eu/stats/displaystats.php?server=YourServerNameHere" width="100%" height="70" SCROLLING="no" frameborder="0">
If you want to use the stats in your own website style;
Just open up this css file and edit it to your liking, then save it on your webserver.:http://22nd.eu/stats/styles.css
When you call my page you can link your own CSS file like so:http://22nd.eu/stats/displaystats.php?server=YourServerName&css=http://yoursite/yourcssfile.cssAdding your own custom maps
To get your own maps in, you need to do 3 things;1. Put your .sco file in
- Get the .sco file of your custom map and name it like:
and so on. You can have up to 20 custom maps.
- Put it in the "SceneObj" Folder on your server.2. Put the codes in.
If you edit a native map then you need to copy its codes.
- Open up the file "scenes.txt" on your server with notepad.
- Search with notepad (Control + F) for: "scn_multi_scene_custom_1"
You will get a result like:
scn_multi_scene_custom_1 multi_scene_custom_1 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x00000001300389800003a4ea000058340000637a0000399b
Now just copy over the codes from your custom map to this one, make sure you don't overwrite scn_multi_scene_custom_1
Because they are the identifiers for this map.
A example how Field by the River Looks:
scn_multi_scene_7 multi_scene_7 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x0000000130010e0e0005fd84000011c60000285b00005cbe
So just copy over all text except the names.
which results into:
scn_multi_scene_custom_1 multi_scene_custom_1 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x0000000130010e0e0005fd84000011c60000285b00005cbe 3. Rename the map.
You can rename your custom map from the default.
- For this open up strings.txt with notepad.
- Search with notepad (Control + F) for: "multi_scene_custom_1"
- You will see the map name, just edit it how you like.
note: Don't use spaces!! use underscores: _
note2: Don't replace str_multi_scene_custom_1 itself, replace the stuff after it.
- When your done with this line search for: "2multi_scene_custom_1"
note: This is the name it is displayed as on the website It needs to be URL encoded. For instance %20 means a space, get all the special characters at:http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/html/topics/urlencoding.htm
note2: Don't replace str_2multi_scene_custom_1 itself, replace the stuff after it.
If you want your admins to see the new names for the maps, give them your edited strings.txt file.Have your own Announcements
- Open up the file strings.txt with notepad on the server.
- Search with notepad (Control + F) for: "str_announce_1"
- You will see all the announcement texts, just edit them how you like.
note: Don't use spaces!! use underscores: _How does some stuff work?Auto kick and ban
- People get kicked after 5 teamkills in one map or -3 score.
- After you already got kicked twice in 24 hours the 3th time your up for a kick you get perm banned.
- Data is stored in dummy troops. It works on Player CD keys and not playernames.Data sent to our stats server
Data your sending to our server (every minute) is:
- Current Playercount
- Maximum PlayercountCredits
Special thanks go out to:
, A walking module system database, Always willing to help. And did some scripts.
, Always ready to answer any engine questions and always implementing my bug/feature requests.
- The 22nd Clan
My friends, My support, I love you all.