DO NOT OPEN THIS THREAD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Damn you people, don't you realize it was a joke??
I mean c'mon, what kind of a nut thinks swedes would have real companies :roll:
Ikea... :roll:
:roll:

vHugglez
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Sir Saladin said:
Wow, people know about the Amish in Turkey?

Praise the Internet,friend.

When I became a real anti-american,I wanted to do research about the "ethnicities" in the U.S,pissed off that they keep poking our Kurds.Result?zomg,U.S is a plenty of folks who would beat the crap out of each other if not united by a strong economy and state control.

Obi wan:"I sense a great disturbance in the force"
Anakin:"Like that millions of people screamed in agony, and then were silenced forever?"
Obi wan:"No."
Obi wan:"Bush was selected for president again"

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Sir Saladin said:

Of course, no. Actually, I go to school on horse and Jaghatai still lives in a tent. I told him to come to the castle I live but he denied  :sad:

Ok, seriously, I guess around 1-2% of the population here may know that. I'm feeling special, how about you Jaghatai'cigim?

Marsec said:
Sir Saladin said:
Of course, no. Actually, I go to school on horse and Jaghatai still lives in a tent. I told him to come to the castle I live but he denied  :sad:
Owned!

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

No, that's Australia.
Turks live in tents. Except Marsec, He's "speciall"

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Thank you for the information (it is perfectly correct) and capitalizing suitable letters.

Oh... I can't do that. I admit, I live in a tent surrounded by a castle's walls.

Khan thinks it is funny that in the U.S. we have strange people like the Amish but we don't persecute them. They generally mind their own business and sell nice furniture to pay the taxes for their farms.

Back
Top Bottom