Do i even have a chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings from Russia to all Mount & Blade players. I have a question to ask. Do I even have a chance to get key to closed beta? I have integrated graphics ryzen 3 2200g and 8GB ddr4. Thank you for your answers

I don't think your hardware really matters. The reality is nobody here can answer this question.

Look at it one of two way-
1) since it's close to the end of beta, they may invite all (or most) of the people not yet invited in a wave soon.
2) there is only a month left (presumably) so if they do waves in sizes and frequency as they have been, your chances are small.

I don't think your hardware really matters. The reality is nobody here can answer this question.

Look at it one of two way-
1) since it's close to the end of beta, they may invite all (or most) of the people not yet invited in a wave soon.
2) there is only a month left (presumably) so if they do waves in sizes and frequency as they have been, your chances are small.
I think it matters because i literally registered when beta test only started and i still dont have a key, but i think it is too late now because 1 month is not that much to wait to play bannerlord. Btw thanks for your reply

i was always under the impression that since the beta will end soon they stopped sending out keys (but what do i know compared to everyone else) so hopefully that isnt true and they're still accepting people

i was always under the impression that since the beta will end soon they stopped sending out keys (but what do i know compared to everyone else) so hopefully that isnt true and they're still accepting people
Around the forum i read people saying that another batch of keys was sent a few weeks ago, not sure if it was the last one before EA or not

I think it matters because i literally registered when beta test only started and i still dont have a key, but i think it is too late now because 1 month is not that much to wait to play bannerlord. Btw thanks for your reply
Don't be so sure... I know at least one other person with pretty good specs who also signed up at the start and hasn't been invited.

True one month is not much time to play, but it's not much time to wait either! Then you can play the rest of your life :iamamoron:

I registered before they even made the news ( they put the sign up link 1 day before they actually announced it lol ) and i didnt get a key either.

Your specs or when you signed up doesnt matter, invites are random.

Well if they're actually planning to add sieges to the beta, then chances are lots of people will be getting keys? ?‍♂️ maybe there's still hope.

They're not adding sieges to the beta. Singleplayer sieges will come with EA and Multiplayer Series sometime during EA. The bigger thing, and this is not directed toward you Activenoob, is that buying keys only negatively contributes to the beta, because all you are doing is rewarding hackers and scammers who stole hundreds of keys from Taleworlds. The best way to support Taleworlds is to be active on the forums, participate in the conversation, participate in the beta, or if you don't have a key wait patiently until Taleworlds send you one. They will send keys when they need more people in the beta and no sooner and unfortunately that means there will be a lot of people who don't get a key.

They are planning to add MP sieges during the beta it was said multiple times. We haven't heard about it in a while though but hopefully it'll be there.

They are planning to add MP sieges during the beta it was said multiple times. We haven't heard about it in a while though but hopefully it'll be there.

Nope, they said they were not going to add multiplayer sieges into the beta, but into the early access instead. I know but I was disappointed to find out as well.

Back
Top Bottom