dmg buildings question and others

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

katie916

Recruit
i wanted to find out how do i repair the dmg buildings like when i take over a town it will show 2 or 4 buildings damged a great deal

what are prospectors for

ideas on what to upgrade in towns frist

good mix match lords for your feifs or lands  *the ones who will get along *

does right to rule have any affect in game

what is the best troops melee and range

what does improving realations with normal towns city reward you with

@katie916

Please post questions like this here with that being said, look for some of your answers in that thread and I will also post a reply there soon on your questions in that thread. edit: nevermind, Nooser to the rescue as usual, lol.

Also note a lot of stuff can be find by naturally doing a simple search on the forums with a few key words like "dmg buildings, prospectors" etc..

1) consult the FAQ or use the search or check the old wikis. It´s explained in detail there. Basically you need to rebuild the construction. If it´s 20% damaged it´s 20% the original cost and time to repair it - if you fit the requirements. They´re listed and still valid in the old popwiki linked in the FAQ thread, which is stickified. What do prospectord do? Read the description. Usually they´re looking for valuable minerals. They hug rocks.
2) depends on your preference. Read the description and decide yourself.
3) Lords love each other. No matter what personality or faction they´re, if they´re your underlings they love each other and it´s all nice and true.
4) The Right to Rule? Isn´t it rather self-explanatory?
5) Depends on your preferred playstyle to assess this and answer your question. Best can mean many things like cost efficiency, availabilty, rate to train, durability during sieges, etc.
6) Villages give more recruits, the higher tiered the richer they are. Towns give better prices for merchandise.

noosers said:
1) consult the FAQ or use the search or check the old wikis. It´s explained in detail there. Basically you need to rebuild the construction. If it´s 20% damaged it´s 20% the original cost and time to repair it - if you fit the requirements. They´re listed and still valid in the old popwiki linked in the FAQ thread, which is stickified. What do prospectord do? Read the description. Usually they´re looking for valuable minerals. They hug rocks.
2) depends on your preference. Read the description and decide yourself.
3) Lords love each other. No matter what personality or faction they´re, if they´re your underlings they love each other and it´s all nice and true.
4) The Right to Rule? Isn´t it rather self-explanatory?
5) Depends on your preferred playstyle to assess this and answer your question. Best can mean many things like cost efficiency, availabilty, rate to train, durability during sieges, etc.
6) Villages give more recruits, the higher tiered the richer they are. Towns give better prices for merchandise.

lmao wow im just blind i seriously did not notice those descriptions on the build menu sorry for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom