DLC appears on SteamDB

Users who are viewing this thread

Not if they are using a separate team for that.

They only have a handful of people working on Bannerlord as it is. I don't know how many teams you can make out of six guys. (I am not counting artists, animators or the janitor.)

Working on DLC would seem to be premature at this point.

I dont understand this Argument, because thats exactly what makes it sad. The separate Team/Resources could be used to further develope bannerlord instead of a dlc.
They only have a handful of people working on Bannerlord as it is. I don't know how many teams you can make out of six guys. (I am not counting artists, animators or the janitor.)

Afaik they use the guys that developed mods for warband, not their own staff.

6 groups. You can make 6 groups... and I would bet that's how many groups there are willing to make. At this point they might be training the janitor as coder to start the elephants and exotic beats DLC. The entire art department allways had just one guy so it might be tricky to take him away to do smt else.

Then who are you counting? Theyre a company of 90 or so employees, thats alot of hands.

Lots of games use the dlc depots to deliver mod tools, demos, and like internal addons.
Take FFXV for example.

Back
Top Bottom