Version number
e1.5.6.254699
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

DrDragonlance

Sergeant
Was the changes to Battania village production intentional?

The village outside Seonan that is supposed to produce Cow is now making Flax. A hardwood village was making grapes? A few others were different as well.

Was this intentional?

I would think so. It was mentioned in the patch notes for the latest patch (e1.5.6):

Campaign Map
  • Changed village lore to match new locations and changed the production of some villages.
  • Fixed a bug that spawned the main hero in an unplayable area after heir selection.
  • Fixed a minor campaign camera issue in which the camera got stuck on high terrain when moving to a location automatically.

Ok. Seems odd since they didn't change the graphic. IE, the stack of wood is now outside a village producing grapes. The other village is surrounded by cows and it now produces flax.

I just checked the first village you mentioned (Mag Arba) as well (though in a save I carried over from the previous version of the game), and I also see the cows, even though it is a flax-producing village.
Maybe you can change the thread title to something like "Visual bug with village production" (found a thread with this name for a similar issue in November... though that is already resolved), which would probably get a quicker response from a Taleworlds forum mod/admin.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw that the thread title already has "Display Issue" added to it.

Back
Top Bottom