Discussion + Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Tuksi said:
Another question, why can't I start a war against other faction when my wife is the minister. Also I can't change her..

Companions should be able to take her place, or a minister if you hire one. Sometimes it can get a little buggy if you used cheats/glitches.

Can we get the ability to resurrect defeated factions? After all, rulers never die, they just go into hiding. This would be accomplished by taking a town or castle which previously belonged to the ruler of the defeated faction, but only if some other faction took it before you. For example, if I took azure keep controlled by the elintor, I would be able to resurrect the Geldar faction. However, if i took azure keep from the Geldar, I would not be able to resurrect them, this is to prevent resurrection exploits and farming. Resurrection can be done through the menu that appears after you take a fief and it asks you who you think it should go to, then one of those options would be to give it to the former ruler, then you would become that faction’s vassal and transfer all your owned towns and castles over. All previous vassals of the faction would then have a high chance to defect back to their true former ruler. A price tag of denars could also be put into place for resurrection as a further exploit prevention.

Anyone thinked about the idea that we, the commanders should have a safe place to give orders at the beginning of the siege? If we don't have the prebattle oders and deployment, i think it should be very helpful

There is something i want to suggest about the troop trees:

1. The Glory-seeking Men troop tree, start from farmers and slaves takes 6 turns to reach the last tier level 45. In the mean time, upgrading refugee, peasant woman, and female slave needs 5 turns to reach top tier level 50. Inspector level 35 is suck and much harder to level up, compare to those virago level 30. And after that sheriff level 45 still be suck, captain of the guard is ok, but not much better than Tolranian Kingsman lv 38.
2. Farmers again, take 1 more turn to upgrade to perisno recruit, 1 day training to come from the lowest troop to another lowest troop. I think maybe straight upgrade to perisno militia is more reasonable.

If this is not intended, maybe you guys can consider change it later. Thanks for the wonderful mod

I am taken, in particular, with the beautiful work re the Elite Horse Archer Bow, and also re the sword Will of Jin. Thank you.

Thanks for the cheat Find an Item that allows me to buy, and enjoy playing with, such equipment without having to grind through the game, quests, etc, for the hours and hours that I just do not have.

And thanks for all your other nifty player - friendly features, not least your wife being enabled as a Companion.

Currently we are with the Kuulan Horde, fighting Drahara, having fun ........

Looking forward to enjoying more great work in 1.0 !

I hope we would have a choice to delete the quest track down bandit, deserter from the game, with too many bandit and deserter roaming around, that quest is mostly asked. Every fuking time i take on that quest, i failed to find those ***** , and all other towns keep giving me the same fuking caravan quest while that bandit quest not yet finish.

ketansat said:
I hope we would have a choice to delete the quest track down bandit, deserter from the game, with too many bandit and deserter roaming around, that quest is mostly asked. Every fuking time i take on that quest, i failed to find those **** , and all other towns keep giving me the same fuking caravan quest while that bandit quest not yet finish.

Keep it unfinished. Noone will give you another one that kind of quest.

Dago Wolfrider said:
ketansat said:
I hope we would have a choice to delete the quest track down bandit, deserter from the game, with too many bandit and deserter roaming around, that quest is mostly asked. Every fuking time i take on that quest, i failed to find those **** , and all other towns keep giving me the same fuking caravan quest while that bandit quest not yet finish.

Keep it unfinished. Noone will give you another one that kind of quest.

But i need relation with that town.

If the quest aims a lord's army, you immediately fail it. If you need to destroy a party, you can ask lords if they have seen it, it takes time, but they can give you directions.

If you got a looter quest, looters generally spawn near Vellinaz in big groups.

arduus said:
If the quest aims a lord's army, you immediately fail it. If you need to destroy a party, you can ask lords if they have seen it, it takes time, but they can give you directions.

If you got a looter quest, looters generally spawn near Vellinaz in big groups.

Asking around can some time lead to my targets's track, but it is not much useful in most case, the problem is this kind of quest is given almost everytime, it is very annoying.

Looters quest is ok because at least they spawn right there at the time quest taken, and it is not given so frequently.

Rail Tracer said:
I found the looter quest to be far more annoying in general, cause there is almost always one or two that goes to god know where.

I only do looter quest when i max pathfinding, and have only companions in party, that way chasing all of them is not so hard. The only problem is when they get killed by another fast moving party and i have to w8 for another one to respawn if i remember it right.

I think a cavalry heavy army in a region rich with forests and snow doesn't make much sense for Drachen. It is especially painful to watch them fight on battle maps full of trees.

The board could use a topic for more technical questions/discussions, such as modifying or changing the mod, or general troubleshooting. If possible, I would suggest merging the Mac and Linux fix with a tech thread, for all things related to technical problems or questions and discussions. Though I'm not sure if it would really be helpful this far in to the boards life.

i think movement speed should be increase. In native there's hardly any unit with archery over 200 compare to 300-500 in Perisno. Therefore in Perisno archers and crossbowmen shooting as a machine gun. Those Maccavian knight of steel, they don't even need to take aim before they shoot. So i think it's better to make people should run faster as well.

Bring in weapons and armor from unrepresented cultures like the Indians, Ancient Greeks, or Celts and make them available for custom troops as well as for personal use either via Mystic Merchant or three wandering tavern NPCs: foreign weapon merchant, foreign armor merchant, and foreign horse merchant.

Back
Top Bottom