Discussion + Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Like Remus' quest in the capital of the Reich Des Drache? I'm planning on going through with that when I have the funds and power to start my own army and possibly my own faction.

Hazzardevil said:
Like Remus' quest in the capital of the Reich Des Drache? I'm planning on going through with that when I have the funds and power to start my own army and possibly my own faction.
Yeah, but Remus's quest is one of the simpler ones.
The ones I'm talking about are like
the Kingslayer quest or the Aegis Quest.

Just a little something: It kind of bothered me after completing the Tolranian Claimant "quest" that Lady Whats-Her-Name just becomes Queen and all of the "Tolranian Republic" stuff gets thrown out the window. I don't know if changing the faction name and leader title is possible after a successful rebellion, but if it is, it would be a nice touch.

Alternatively, the player could confront her about her Queenship, at which you could reply something along the lines of "Fine." (Nothing changes; maintain vassalship and fiefs, etc.) or "YOU *****!", which would begin another rebellion, this time with Nibor as the Claimant. Could be fun.

Something unusual said:
Hazzardevil said:
Yeah, but Remus's quest is one of the simpler ones.
The ones I'm talking about are like
the Kingslayer quest or the Aegis Quest.

I haven't discovered any of them yet. I'm just a well off soldier at the moment, trying to make money.

I'm a Redwood vassal (who is collecting a set of Redwood equipment), and I've seen the Kingslayer quest in
Amana from the Great Bard in the taverns
, but I haven't saw the other quest yet, better skim through the lands when my faction is free of wars, (that will never happen if we already conquered 2 towns from Tolrania and Hakkon).

Suggestion:

More Tournament Competition Types than Team Elimination.

Like:

Archery - Players gain a Long Bow and have to attempt to shoot a target, with the closer the bullseye, the more points, after 1 minute, the top 1/2 of the players continue next round.

Jousting - Of course, using the lance and wiping out the opponent.

Something i think would be a nice touch if possible, would be able to build a castle and or upgrade it to a town, but only one can be made, ive always like to be rouge and do my own thing, and if i could choose a type of castle/town structure to be built some how to my liking that would be awesome, and when you start your own faction, have the option to either choose a defualt type or make it your own, their type of religion, troop trees, something of that nature, dont know if it can be done, but if it could that would be awesome.

Largarian said:
Something i think would be a nice touch if possible, would be able to build a castle and or upgrade it to a town, but only one can be made, ive always like to be rouge and do my own thing, and if i could choose a type of castle/town structure to be built some how to my liking that would be awesome, and when you start your own faction, have the option to either choose a defualt type or make it your own, their type of religion, troop trees, something of that nature, dont know if it can be done, but if it could that would be awesome.
We will definitely be adding more culture/troop options when creating your own faction in the future.

Good to know lol, its not very often i find a mod i like to keep up with lol, ill be keeping my eye out for updates to come...any word on the next one by chance?

Largarian said:
Good to know lol, its not very often i find a mod i like to keep up with lol, ill be keeping my eye out for updates to come...any word on the next one by chance?
Well considering we just released 0.6 there won't be another major update for a while, but we have some patches and hotfixes planned for missing/broken features.

Abot said:
Largarian said:
Well considering we just released 0.6 there won't be another major update for a while, but we have some patches and hotfixes planned for missing/broken features.
Yes, a patch is in the works.
Hold on now! Don't let your horses run away. 0.7 Will be here soon enough :grin:

Hey lads, can one of ya please tell me how to like put gear onto troops for like editing purposes and what not?

I'm tryin to create the troops and such for the Duchy and stuff...

At least can you balance the system of bandits spawning still? Even in 0.6 I still see Manhunters getting obliterated by random enemies.

Few ideas

1) Shield bash would be nice feature to add.
2)Rebellion-Vassals who dislike you can eebell against ruler and found their own, barony, duchy, kingdom. You can try persuade vassals to rebel against their liege by bribe them.- You vassals can rebel also-but not companions
3)Formation-shield wall
4) culture-if you conquer new land you can change to villages cultures by persuading, bribe or demanding. Sou you can requit your own culture troops from your village.
5)war tax- If you are at war you can send Herold to collect taxes for you from villages and cities.

How about being able to get promoted to household troops with freelancer? And there being a way to keep your equipment without deserting(maybe if the lord likes you enough or you earn a certain amount of experience after you are promoted to the highest tier)

dantw said:
How about being able to get promoted to household troops with freelancer? And there being a way to keep your equipment without deserting(maybe if the lord likes you enough or you earn a certain amount of experience after you are promoted to the highest tier)
Promoting to household troops in freelancer is what I am planning. More info will come on 0.7 development thread

Hi@all! :grin:

I've already made two suggestions for the "Most Helpful Comment Award"...
Please help me a bit here and support me if you agree with the comments to
be really helpful. This had been an idea to improve quality of comments and
as a result save you all some time by getting to the desired information faster
and thus have more fun playing the mod...

Please make suggestions and support!

Thanks! :smile:

Some suggestions:

1. Could you please add a kill counter? Either in battle, or the after battle screen.

2. The weekly budget report should show the date of the next payday, so you don't get -3000 aurums the day after you bought a 6 000 aurums armor(happened to me several times, causing morale problems)

3. I think the Mounted Praetorian Guard should have roman cavalry swords rather than a Gladius (they exist in the items list). They seems to miss me in drive-by slashings more often than not.

4. Maybe some of the better shields should require some shield skill?

5. I think the Freelancer recruit and maybe their first upgrade (the infantry line) should be beefed up, at the moment it's not worth 100 aurums.

6. Could you please add some sort of halberd mercenaries? Or at least make the Mercenary Nihonians upgrade-able into something more bad-ass.

7. I think (and this is only my opinion) that you should rename the current Demon lord to just Demon, and add another troop, with say 150 STR and 600 proficiencies as Demon Lord. After all, it's not a real Demon Lord if you don't have to couch it 3 times to kill it. I mean why would anyone bother to sell their soul for a creature only as strong as a very well trained human? In my personal opinion, a Demon Lord is something you need at least 30 well trained knights to kill.

Back
Top Bottom