[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Khabal said:
... and that makes sense but, for being the good guy, I've slaughtered thousand of lives.... literally  :grin::grin::grin:
I justify it very simply

In the Name of God!
In the Name of God we go to heaven!

"You are meant to play the good guy in Pendor."
Sounds like a challenge. I seem to know which tweak will be next.

VonDegurechaff said:
Khabal said:
... and that makes sense but, for being the good guy, I've slaughtered thousand of lives.... literally  :grin::grin::grin:
I justify it very simply

In the Name of God!
In the Name of God we go to heaven!

"You are meant to play the good guy in Pendor."
Sounds like a challenge. I seem to know which tweak will be next.

... I imagined this companion had everyother hatting him, and lowering by 30 any relationship with every faction+lord, it would be really awesome T__T

Nevertheless, I'll keep filling the graves in the name of God and my kindness :grin:

Some strong, blunt_only, easily available cavalry unit would be nice, like having the adventurer alternatively upgrade to a jousting knight or a mounted battle brother or a KO with only blunt weapons in knights an sergeants.

Also, some viable blunt option in ranged weapons would be great, such as a beefed up version of tournament bows/crossbows or maybe slings and units that will use them, like the formerly quite useless warden of the militia tree.

Gorvex said:
The Arquebus is already a stretch for many people who think PoP should've continued to be without firearms. But at least, the Arquebus is a rare weapon (only used by 1 troop + Donavan), so it's easy to ignore.

Boomsticks? Heresy!

So we need torches so that I can light the bona fidel fire as pitchforkes are already in.  :fruity:

If all the other factions have claiments for their thrones and the player is meant to be the rightfull ruler of Pendor, can we have a pretender to our throne?

Instead of having him/her hiding in someones hall or wandering around like a random spawn, give them a fief.  Just one castle for the Rogue King and garrisoned by Hero adventurers, Rogue Knights...etc.

Just make him neutral to all except the Player/players faction and when you defeat him, humbled he will bend the knee to you and becomes a vassal??

palewarrior said:
If all the other factions have claiments for their thrones and the player is meant to be the rightfull ruler of Pendor, can we have a pretender to our throne?
All those current rulers and claimants are pretenders to us.

palewarrior said:

Instead of having him/her hiding in someones hall or wandering around like a random spawn, give them a fief.  Just one castle for the Rogue King and garrisoned by Hero adventurers, Rogue Knights...etc.

Just make him neutral to all except the Player/players faction and when you defeat him, humbled he will bend the knee to you and becomes a vassal??
Speaking about this, I always wondered why this tweak of Leonion exists:
18.1. Converting ex-claimants to your kingdom (after they became vassals in another kingdom)

This tweak will allow you to convert ex-claimants to your kingdom the same way you can convert any other lord by talking to him when he is your prisoner.
Can claimants really become vassals at any point in the game? As far as I remember, they always go into exile (leave the realm) when their kingdom gets defeated, just like the original kings do... Anyone? Thx

I always assumed that it would requires the sources. If it isn't the case, I'll learn how to do that for my next playthrough. Thanks for the info. :smile:

Suggestion to Konrad:

Since you are reworking some items, it's probably now or never. If you don't mind, could you please make a scabbard for Havathang? (a unique weapon that deserves it imo) So that it won't look like it's glued to the wielder's body by the blade itself. Something smaller and similar to the Noldor Longsword's scabbard would be perfectly fine.
havath10.png
noldor10.png

That would be awesome, thanks in advance! :smile:

Gorvex said:
Suggestion to Konrad:

Since you are reworking some items, it's probably now or never. If you don't mind, could you please make a scabbard for Havathang? (a unique weapon that deserves it imo) So that it won't look like it's glued to the wielder's body by the blade itself. Something smaller and similar to the Noldor Longsword's scabbard would be perfectly fine.
havath10.png
noldor10.png

That would be awesome, thanks in advance! :smile:

Man, I was just checking the Wiki and saw your comment on the Wiki page of Havathang what a coincidence :smile:

Suggestion: 7.0 Weight Polehammer item in the game used by the inquisitors to have "can crush though blocks" modifier because the swing speed is so slow, and reducing it's Thrust damage, maybe "cannot be used on horseback" modifier though it looks perfectly normal on horses, idk? I find it quite easy to one-shot various units with just a well placed thrust to the face. Open to discussion ofcourse.

Edit: Also an option for releasing prisoner order knights for positive relation with that order would be nice because it takes a long time make amends with certain orders (eventide -40 relation start). There aren't many spawns of eventide order patrols as well so it's extra hard to keep one stack alive and join battles on their side.

How about having a Pendor version of the Silmarillion's Iron Crown, but instead if silmarils, qualis gems? :fruity:

You bring to the Mines 3 QGs and whichever crown you chose when founding your kingdom and get a new crown decorated with the 3 gems.

Suggestion: Demon Head - either remove itp_covers_head or replace it with itp_fit_to_head so that during encounters Demonic Magni will look as they should, like this:
6YrkF9j.jpg
not this:
tpMrkSS.jpg

I tested it and there is no clipping (both ways), but it is up to you to decide.

I assume somebody else has already said this, but I'd love to see:
  • More unique armies/enemies (for example, new giants' army, to add some more fantasy touch)
  • New armies will unlock new armors/items for CKO
  • Regarding the previous, it would be nice to see some varieties of the same item, so not most of us end using the same armors/weapons (for example, three varieties of a new "assassin armor", three different colours with three different stats' options, more armor to 3 slots, more armor to 2 slots, less armor to 2 slots but much, much lighter, etc)
  • New unique armor dropped by these unique armies, able to be improved in the Mines
  • If it's possible, to have the option for Alexios to change the visuals of some armors (colors, etc), not only its stats/quality

My 2 cents.

player gets disease  fighting  Eyegrim the Devourer

hello  all, mabe  somebody  already  had  this  idea - if  you  fight  dead enemy army like Eyegrim the Devourer and  they defeat  you or  you get  severe damage in  battle you  get  infected  with  zombie  disease  and  need  to  find  medicine  to  cure  yourself  or  youll  die  and become zombie  or  one  of  Eyegrim the Devourer followers.  mabe with  medicine  you  can  make  special  quest or  mabe  one  of  book  sellers  can  find  a  cure  in  they  books  or  you  need  to  buy  a  special  medicine  book  to  make medicine  yourself.

had this  idea  in  my  mind  so  decided  to  share  it,  good  luck  all ,  waiting  for  new  patch :wink: p.s.  thankyou  for  fantastic mod

Back
Top Bottom