Disciplinarian PERK

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe they will add a Bandit noble Line, that would be so nice.
Or when i think about it the Looters should be like peasants, upgradble to any banditgroup instead of Imperal Troops.

Maybe they will add a Bandit noble Line, that would be so nice.
Or when i think about it the Looters should be like peasants, upgradble to any banditgroup instead of Imperal Troops.

yeah, exactly. we need more bandits and also proper upgradeable bandit paths for each bandit. I will take that over disciplinarian abuse any day... I want more bandits...

so roguery will have disciplinarian? I guess it sort of makes sense... I think... but I really wished for more bandit troops instead... So it will still be overpowered as all hell then...

mexxico said:
I got the answer, they will distribute disciplinary perk's effects to different perks on roguery. However it seems they removed perk before adding others. They will bring this perk back with a hotfix until others are ready.

I hope they add more ways to raise roguery and enhance it's rate too. Selling poisoners is abysmal and looting villages is worthless.

For my mod to really work, it would have been better in the Leadership tree. The 'Disciplining' theme fits better for my Skolderbrotva being derived from Sea Raiders. But oh well, I'll find a way to make this work.

I don't get the appeal of bandits in this game though. After spending this week modding them, I don't think they are all that well thought out.

Back
Top Bottom