Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Is the mod using polished landscapes? If so, how do I disable it? My laptop doesn't need the extra heat

No it doesn't. I tried to add it into the mod and get the RGL Error:
get_object failed for body: bo_bushes07_a

and then a crash to Desktop.  :sad:

Has anyone got PL mod to work with Diplomacy + OSP?

Really nice work you have done with your mod, But like others on this thread im having problems with the constable being naked, I have installed the txt file to the module folder, but he still dosent have no cloths on, any ideas?, Cheers.

Caba`drin said:
As I mention above, you can edit your banner without this mod. You need only enable the cheat menu.
Also, since the code for exporting companions is from rubik's Custom Commander mod, that or any mod that includes it (Floris Expanded, the OSP Project Mod) has this option, since the downloads offered here are not compatible with 1.134.

You could still use the manual .txt tweak, however.

From other thread.
So, the companion import/export function is included in this mod?

If its not included, is there any other way I can change my companion's name?

BTW, wonderful mod

are the troop trees the same as in native (except the t1 peasant/milita) or have you changed them completly?

-if yes, can you please post them?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is up with the "Swadian Royal Knights"? They are the tier after the regular Swadian Knights but most of them don't even ride horses... They also have less points into Power Strike and Iron Flesh...

Love the mod, I'm currently running Diplomacy + OSP + PBOD + Narf's Transitional&Plate Armours + 15th century weapons and it's running like a charm.  Question though, how exactly does the bonus to horses using polearms work?  Is it all polearms or just certain polearms?  I remember using some weapons which gave me a bonus (bardiche) but the double sided lance does not.

WRONG MOD WHOOPS  :mrgreen:

When i enable the cheat menu, the OSP items dont show up, but on other mods the newly added items and watnot show up as normal stuff in the menu. But OSP stuff wont show up is there like a known way to fix this? Yes i know i said cheat menu but ive beaten the game a few times already and easier to get foord that way.

To get to cheat menu:
Hit Ctrl+~ and type cheatmenu, then hit enter. NO SPACES
TO Get rid of Cheat Menu:
Hold Ctrl+~ and type nocheatmenu, then hit enter. NO SPACES

I'm enjoying this mod very much, however an issue has shown up which I think is caused by the mod.

Firstly I'm currently running Diplomacy+OSP with the update. I also have Polished landscapes for Diplomacy for which I merged the module.ini by hand.

When playing everything seems to be going fine but as soon as I am awarded my first fiefdom (town) by my king (Swadia) my budget goes screwy. Actually it
seems to be as soon as I hire the staff for my town that the budget screws up.
Right now my inventory says I have 9215 denars but the budget screen shows this:

Net Revenue/Wool Weavery      250
Net Revenue/Oil                        244
Rents from Tosdhar                    None
Wages for Vincent's Party          -235
Staff                                          -15
-------------------------------------------------
Net Change                                244
Earlier Wealth                            482
New Wealth                              726

As you can see what's shown in the budget screen doesn't match my true wealth. Also what makes things worse is on payday
I don't get any of the money I'm supposed to be earning. I've started three seperate savegames from scratch and this has happened
every time. Budget and getting paid works fine until I hire my first staff for my first fiefdom.

This mod makes the game perfect please someone help me fix this.

When you hire staff you also get a tresury for your state.

It's a seperatet account from which your staff is paid, from where you can improve fiefs and where your weekly budget gets paid from. You can acces it from the Councelor of your staff and take and give money to this account.

So you then have money on your privat account, the one you see in the party menu and the state account, which is seen in the budget screen and can be acceses at your council, by talking to the councelor or so.

Back
Top Bottom