Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

Users who are viewing this thread

I am extremely happy to hear this, and the attitude is amazing, but try not to kill yourself in the process, ok? An alive thick is a good thick!  :mrgreen:

If u do then your mod will be prefect because custom commander has a lot of good things that can match your mod which make a prefect mod

Is it true? Do my eyes (or memory) deceive me, or has the mod been updated?!?!?! Thick, you are my savior! You are the messiah! I worship you in all your greatness!

Just so you know, the constable seems to have an invisible chest (the legs and head are there), but honestly, I really don't care, because he actually sends out recruiters, which means I can have real garrisons now! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thank you for the upload, I'll let you know if it fixes the problem when I can, and I'll try and let you know if any other bugs come up! (I think there is one, but my guess is it had something to do with the constable)

Iblan said:
Thank you for the upload, I'll let you know if it fixes the problem when I can, and I'll try and let you know if any other bugs come up! (I think there is one, but my guess is it had something to do with the constable)

Thanks I appreciate it. You shouldn't have to start a new game with the constable fix.

Back
Top Bottom