Diplomacy 4.1 with some scripts from PBOD v1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Loner

Regular
As I couldn't wait for the new release of PBOD I propose here the modified version of Diplomacy 4.1 I made for myself.

Contents

In game orders

F7    activates Skirmish mode
V      orders to fire in volleys

F8    shield toggle
F9    1 handed
F10  2 handed / pole
F11  ranged weapon

(note : for now I set them to work only in main battles, not in ambushes or alike)

Download

Diplomacy 4.1 plus some scripts from PBOD (Diplomacy 4.1 here in case you need).
Source files are here.

Installation

Extract the .txt files from the archive in your Diplomacy 4.1 folder (as always, don't forget to make a backup).

Credits

Thanks to Caba`drin for the original scripts (hatonastick, CryptoCactus, Somebody, rubik, and xenoargh as well for their work on Lancer) and of course to Waihti and zParsifal for this nice mod called Diplomacy.

Known bugs :
* Sometimes bodyguards don't come in (maybe after a negative renown hit, did not looked after really. They come back later anyway, just continue playing :wink: )

Are you going to release the module system files as well? That would make it a lot more useful, since a lot of people use diplomacy as a base for their own personal modifications.

Still, cool!

Knightlag said:
Are you going to release the module system files as well? That would make it a lot more useful, since a lot of people use diplomacy as a base for their own personal modifications.

Still, cool!

OP linked everything you need to do it yourself.

New version.

Changes :
* Key bindings changed to avoid conflicts
* Bodyguards now help when sneaking (still not in pilgrim disguise however)
* Included another script : 'Village Raids & Sieges--Allow Player Party Actions' from Caba`drin

Source is now available as I realized some people would want to modify stuff (like in previous post :wink:).

And this is compatible with current savegames?

Ach. I was assuming it was the entire PBOD. But I didn't read close enough.

Too bad you didn't include the PBOD menu. We can't optimize our games.

Loner said:
As I couldn't wait for the new release of PBOD I propose here the modified version of Diplomacy 4.1 I made for myself.

If someone can have a use of it I would be glad with it however.

Back
Top Bottom