SP Antiquity Diluvium- Rebalancing Revealed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mod*

You wouldn't happen to be by the name of Jeffery would you....?

Anyway, I think this might be dead.

Elenmmare said:
Mod*

You wouldn't happen to be by the name of Jeffery would you....?

Anyway, I think this might be dead.

Donno i always write in Google san undreas Mode and its finde me it... anyway so sad that its died
and no im not Jeffery

hey jeffery im interested in testing it/im downloading it i will let you know if it has any bugs and stuff (i have a good eye for these things)

bugs:
1.unable to open divinum act two

Hey, thanks for following the mod. I've decided over the last couple months that at some point after the full version is released I will begin making time to work on this again. Until then, nothing will be worked on at all on my end. Oh, and this will probably take much more work than I can devote to it alone. My scripting abilities are sub-par, even if they have potential. Also, I'd like to mention that I may be joining the U.S. Reserves next month, so until I finish BMT and AIT I wouldn't able to do more than communicate. I haven't forgotten this idea. Trust me.

Re: Diluvium- Rebalancing Revealed.  « Reply #63 on: June 26, 2008, 10:47:17 pm » Reply with quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Asher on March 20, 2008, 11:02:35 pm
Available Version:

This is kind of weak, but it's a glimpse at rebalancing of classes and weapons. If it makes you grin for 15 minutes that's good.
(No graphic changes yet.)

This is the false Link to Download. 

Here the right:
http://www.mediafire.com/?pyzyrdi5wvr

Its a bad link too or maybee the server is down?

It would if the creator hadn't gotten himself banned/shamed and then tried to preach to us:

HEY! PREACHER! LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!

Back
Top Bottom