SP - Battles & Sieges Keep Battle formation as in Viking Conquest

Users who are viewing this thread

MrPostman

Recruit
It would greatly enhance the gaming experience if we could maintain troop formations during battle scenes, similar to the feature available in Viking Conquest. The current process of individually relocating each troop can be quite frustrating. So we can keep formation and do mo tactics.

No, I mean like in VC you can select all troops and move them all, troops save there formation and position. Like if you put archers froward and infantry back they keep it. In Bannerlor when I move all troop together they change positions to one line.

Hey, will bring it up internally. Thanks for the suggestion.
Been asking for this for some time ago. It's really inconvenient to move each troop type individually. And, when you pick all troop type and tell them to advance, they break all formation, riders lunge in front of infantry, while they have to stay and cover flanks, archers run straight into the infantry... Total chaos. There should be a toggable option "Keep formation" 100%.

Also we need like in VC. When selected troop move flag point hover over enemy troop type (example archers) that means my troop will go to them and only to them faced and fight only with them. We need control on which troop fights exactly what I want. Don't try give all this for AI.

Also we need like in VC. When selected troop move flag point hover over enemy troop type (example archers) that means my troop will go to them and only to them faced and fight only with them. We need control on which troop fights exactly what I want. Don't try give all this for AI.
This is already in current Beta, if I understand you correctly - you may tell your troops or dedicated formation to attack a particular enemy formation or to advance towards them.

Back
Top Bottom