Did they change the Holy Champions?

Users who are viewing this thread

TLau18

Recruit
So I am playing the 0.772 version of the game and I've just realised that the Perisno Holy Champions and Zealots don't look like how they used to look before. Is this a nerf or a accident? Plus the nuns are IMPOSSIBLE to upgrade.

Yeah, the high level caps are pretty much the thing that puts me off from investing myself too much in the game since it's nearly impossible to get these troops without ctrl+x, and even that requires you to bash your keyboard at least 100 times before you get one.
The constable is the best way to train your troops right now since he can get you like 8-9 great knights from perisno squires in a single day.

Well, there are always other troops that can be trained.
Not everyone is supposed to be trainable.

Among other things, levels will be even higher in 0.8.
E.g., Elintoran Rangers are lvl 48 (Elintoran Crimson Ranger are lvl 60), Bakhal Seasoned Warriors are lvl 46 (Bakhal Champions are lvl 60), though there are only a few of such un-trainable troops.
Also I buffed xp multipliers to make them closer to Native values (in Perisno 0.7 they are much smaller).

Also prisoner rescuing has been changed.
Neither you, nor other parties will generally be able to recruit former prisoners from hostile factions (e.g. if a demon worshipers party defeats a band om Amazons who have Eagle knights among their prisoners, they will not recruit them, but rather keep them as prisoners).
Also recruitment will depend on your level, on a rescued prisoner's level, on your relation with the faction, on your persuasion (which will have more uses in 0.8 than in 0.7).
You will eventually be able to recruit even the best troops that you rescued (no hard cap like in PoP), but only if you are a good persuader, warrior and are in positive relations with their faction.

Back
Top Bottom