Development Roadmap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

is there a development roadmap or somewhere atleast any info on the next patch?
I like the mod but I believed it is dead, until I heard, that it will be released on January 1st, I hope that docm30 doesn't let us dwell in the dark again.

Greetings

Could it have occurred to you that he could be busy? And he won't "let us dwell in the dark again".

Haha the mod is dead
Ahhhh people still think there isn't more to life than just modding for an ungrateful community
The mod is dead he said, hahaha

Are you acting like you can't understand proper english?
I wrote, that i THOUGHT (past time, in proper grammar called past perfect i believe) that it was dead, until I heard that it's going to be released on January 1st.
So no, right now I don't think that it is dead, but I would like to know, how it proceeds now.
Working nonstop on the mod is no excuse for a lacking PR management.

Aposynth said:
I wrote, that i THOUGHT (past time, in proper grammar called past perfect i believe) that it was dead, until I heard that it's going to be released on January 1st.
So no, right now I don't think that it is dead, but I would like to know, how it proceeds now.
My apologies then. And regarding your last statement, it is.

telling us ahead whats the next content in upcoming patch would be nice..

i really wanna know in what patch spain would be added and the mounted reloading animation for carbines would be fixed..
byound that..i dont care much..this mod is amazingly sexy

My money says the animation bug will be fixed next patch. But new factions are not a matter of bug fixing patches, we're talking a full second release and that's probably several months down the line.

Aposynth said:
Oh I'm sorry for the inconvenience, please tell us again how much money and effort did you put in the making of this mod?

B.Achraf said:
Oh I'm sorry for the inconvenience, please tell us again how much money and effort did you put in the making of this mod?

Since when did 'how much money are you putting into this' ever constitute an argument?

And for that matter how does not paying for the mod make his concerns any less valid?

Aposynth said:
Hi,

is there a development roadmap or somewhere atleast any info on the next patch?
I like the mod but I believed it is dead, until I heard, that it will be released on January 1st, I hope that docm30 doesn't let us dwell in the dark again.

Greetings
There will be,sooner or later next update.But Docm already have done a excelent job with this
models,and he released two patches and a game within one month.
--
TBH,i think that Docm haven't let us "dwell in the dark" at all.There were progres updares,screenshots and videos.

I believe Docm30 said somewhere on this board that he's going to have an L'aigle dev blog up and running after he finished fixing the current bugs..
let's see if I can't find his post about it..

Aha, here goes:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,322722.msg7618333.html#msg7618333

Back
Top Bottom