Desterters stealing troops?

Users who are viewing this thread

Floris: 2.53 Gameplay
Warband: 1.153

This morning I was playing as a Vassal of Swadia, I consider myself to be in the late game due to how Swadia has barely any fiefs left, mostly taken by the Nords.

So I went raiding on a village when some Deserters come and beat the crap out of my army, being low on men due to having already fought a mixed army of forest bandits and Farmers. So I get the crap beaten out of me by some Tier 5 Deserters, so I escape, come back with mercenaries and other troops to fight the deserters, only to find they recruited my whole army from before.
Is this normal?

Hazzardevil said:
Floris: 2.53 Gameplay
Warband: 1.153

This morning I was playing as a Vassal of Swadia, I consider myself to be in the late game due to how Swadia has barely any fiefs left, mostly taken by the Nords.

So I went raiding on a village when some Deserters come and beat the crap out of my army, being low on men due to having already fought a mixed army of forest bandits and Farmers. So I get the crap beaten out of me by some Tier 5 Deserters, so I escape, come back with mercenaries and other troops to fight the deserters, only to find they recruited my whole army from before.
Is this normal?

Lol, cool story bro. I guess your treacherous troops applied the good ol' tactic of, "If you can't beat them, join them." lol.

It would be nice if deserters come from defeated armies and are not spawned randomly. Maybe they are.

Deserters are spawned randomly. There's no creation of them after a battle.
What could have happened in this case would be the deserters took your men prisoner, lost to bandits who then had your men join the bandit party? I dunno...seems odd.

your soldiers: DEATH TO THE DESERTERS
*someone shot you in the head*
your soldiers: wo wo wo! we surrender!

Back
Top Bottom