Deleted the game and will not come back until at least something changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Since the 1.2.0 update, this woe of mine is solved - seems like the stink has paid off lol, you can finally charge into a group without dying 100% of times. Makes riding a horse (and investing into couple of battle brothers riding with) you much more enjoyable. They do seem to be more accurate with throwing weapons though, as a trade off. Also, the movement changed, before you had most speed when you ran forward, sidesteps and backwards were slower, now it's more fluent, but I'd have to test it more.

I think he meant on foot.. When they mob you it's certain death. You can solo groups on foot too, but that requires throwing weapons and thinning their numbers to 1-2 before they get to you. Seems like they also removed harpoons, was always my favourite throwing weapon, now I couldn't find it in usual towns (Sturgia).
Exactly brother ^

Exactly brother ^
Well, on foot 1vsMany was always a hard thing to do in M&B, I'd say Warband was bit easier on that since enemies tend to go 1vs1 more, but you got mobbed all the same when they got together. Once you had good skills and armor, it was easier to do so. Here, it's kinda the same, 2H with high skills lets you murder a group solo too, but it always needs high athletics to outrun them, 100 at least from my experience, with all perks for speed, before that it's best to use javelins to gain the athletics xp and cull their numbers to something manageable. It's fine line between hero/realism that was in WB, here it's more toward realism (not a good choice in my opinion, but it is how it is).

Well, on foot 1vsMany was always a hard thing to do in M&B, I'd say Warband was bit easier on that since enemies tend to go 1vs1 more, but you got mobbed all the same when they got together. Once you had good skills and armor, it was easier to do so. Here, it's kinda the same, 2H with high skills lets you murder a group solo too, but it always needs high athletics to outrun them, 100 at least from my experience, with all perks for speed, before that it's best to use javelins to gain the athletics xp and cull their numbers to something manageable. It's fine line between hero/realism that was in WB, here it's more toward realism (not a good choice in my opinion, but it is how it is).
Well, then I must be that last 1%, because I find looters WAY to easy, no matter how many
looters are easy. Mountain bandits and sea raiders aren’t lol

looters are easy. Mountain bandits and saw raiders aren’t lol
You just said its impossible to solo looters? Oh lord save me from all these trolls
Sorry let me actually make sense . I mean if i have a good two handed axe or sword or any weapon with a shield with good armour then I can take up to 7 unarmored looters but any more then 7 is challenging cause if all of them bum rush me n catch me in a position where they all hit me at the same time then I’m doomed especially if it’s mountain bandits or sea raiders cause they have better stats n weapons/ armour .

There’s a glitch where if u run then face the enemy while attacking the troops sometimes are way too close and u end up missing but sometimes u can get away with doing that with a two handed sword or axe n take a few out before ur death or ultimately win if there’s not an overwhelming amount ,I’ve clutched up a lot of solo bandit battles bur mostly with missiles or on horse back .
Sorry let me actually make sense . I mean if i have a good two handed axe or sword or any weapon with a shield with good armour then I can take up to 7 unarmored looters but any more then 7 is challenging cause if all of them bum rush me n catch me in a position where they all hit me at the same time then I’m doomed especially if it’s mountain bandits or sea raiders cause they have better stats n weapons/ armour .

Looters aren't the problem it's the guided missiles that disguise themselves as rocks that are the problem. :xf-wink:
Good tip vs Looters & Sea Raiders is to ride around them and let them expend all their missiles first with your shield raised. Most will miss their targets, and the few that hit should land on your shield or at worst your mount. Without too much trouble you should be able to run them out of throwing weapons with little damage.

Problem is then units with no missiles will then act very defensively in combat; which does drag the fight out. Attacking them while they are throwing is certainly easier (but higher risk).

Back
Top Bottom