Defeat punishment

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi all, I was wondering if others find that when you are captured and eventually get away, it is very difficult to get to safe territory without being captured again. Can not a lone person hide in the bushes or forests? I would like to suggest that forest causes you to be undetectable, or even more simply that other parties are not interested in you when it is just you on your own.
There is enough punishment by having to go and recollect your companions and family members as well as rebuild your forces. Even more so by the time you manage to get back safely I am often left with 0 cash due to the size of the garrisons you need to deter enemies and protect your properties.
This reduces me to chasing down looters and collecting enough looted weapons for smelting (I make all cash by smithing), which does make you appreciate the looters more, but even the money I get for defeating them instantly disappears on wages.
Does anyone else feel this needs addressing?
Would you like to see forest providing cover, or perhaps a hide action with a small chance of discovery?

Back
Top Bottom