OSP Kit QoL Dead roam the Earth

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks.  I'll release it as soon as I'm done tweaking the sounds and stuff over here.

What's weird is that I'm still not quite sure what was wrong in the first place, and a lot of things ended up being dead ends.  I ended up with code practically identical to code that was causing CTD; it is not actually necessary to have a split face or frames set for facegen (but the zeroed stuff is worth doing) and there were a lot of finicky dead ends before I got it.  But now that I get the process, it's pretty easy, lol- I'm almost tempted to make more skeleton armor stuff so that people can have a fairly fancy Undead Army.

Yeah, and I love the shot where my gal-pal is standing there like, "anybody else want some"? Heh.  I plan to use these buggers as swarm troops.

Fantastic work. Those pictures are amazing!
Once again I can't wait to see them in my mod.

Hey, hey, this is totally unacceptable!!
Skel breastplate is too wide for them, and on a 3rd screenshot scabbards are not animated, and... and... and I bet them skels are just as vulnerable to arrows as human troops  :lol:

Great job! )

Sure, once I get my hands on the model + code. Any chance you can post it xenoargh? He's gonna post it on mbrepository. How silly of me.

He will, later. He said he is still improving them but he is almost done.

I bet them skels are just as vulnerable to arrows as human troops
Not in my mod, they aren't.  I added a little clause to my version of Fancy Damage System- it's trivial and cheap to check type :wink:

Annnnnywaaays... I'll have time to work on the final polish this evening; I almost fell asleep in my chair last night working on them, so they aren't quite done yet.

There was but unfortunately it was extremely laggy. It's clipping or something.

I think it still exists in the mbrepository. The Hordelands for m&b 1.011 also used it.

Found it.  Let me see if Cartread's still around.

[EDIT]He hasn't been here for 6 months, which is not a big deal.  Emailed him a note; I'm going to assume he'll say, "yes", given how it was originally released.  Haven't looked at the model yet, let alone checked rigging, so I have no idea how easy it'll be to get into Warband.[/EDIT]

Hrmm.  The horses will take a fair amount of work, to get them to the same standard as Bart's skeleton.  I think that's going to take a new model, frankly.  I'll ask Bart if he'd be at all willing to consider doing the modeling; I'd be willing to do the skinning and rigging, but my schedule's already very full.

The Horde Lands used Cartread's horse, or one that looks an awful lot like it.  It's not bad, but I don't think it'd really look great with Bart's work; it was made at a much lower polycount and uses transparency instead of modeling the ribs, which really restricts the type of shaders that can be used.  Basically, it would be best to have a new horse.

Back
Top Bottom