OSP Kit QoL Dead roam the Earth

Users who are viewing this thread

I've looked at the BRF.  It needed some flags set properly, and I built LODs for the meshes.

I need to get permission from Barf before I can release it to you; I'll do that and get back to you.

Hey, Xenoargh. If it's not too much asking, what did you change in flags?

I have 0 in mesh and mat but it works in game.

I set it up with 30000, saved the file as Warband format.

Ideally, it also needs to use non-legacy shaders, but that'll have to wait until I've talked to Barf, as it's his stuff.

Thanks for the flags :smile:

You made me search for legacy shaders and warband format!

BTW, does anyone have this problem with barf Skull?

24c9c541a56dd48b5a06979e71e13c65174d2ab5ae16641a81f5618dc28b594a6g.jpg

It only happens in game, in OpenBRF it just looks great.

IDK whether I'll see that error or not yet- haven't put any skeleton guys into my mod yet, heh.  But Barf has kindly given me his blessing to make some changes and release them, so I'll do that at some point and release the files when they're done.

xenoargh said:
IDK whether I'll see that error or not yet- haven't put any skeleton guys into my mod yet, heh.  But Barf has kindly given me his blessing to make some changes and release them, so I'll do that at some point and release the files when they're done.
Please hurrry. Btw, you didn't need to ask for permission from Barf. I've already done so and it was released as OSP.  :mrgreen:
I am glad to see you are fixing the problem and I am also very grateful. I can't wait to see those skeletons in my game!

I don't know if this will solve your problems or not.  The code I wrote should work, provided your BRF is set up right, but I'll find out here in a minute.

I'm nearly done making the variants- base body, then some unique armors that fit the skeletal look.

skeleton_armor.jpg

When you are done upload it to the Mbrepository. This should probably fix it because something must be wrong with my .brf file(even though I double checked my references and they are right)

Tested it. I still crash. Oh and now I also crash when I try to change my character's facial features.

Well, I should apologize- the ol' undead code really doesn't work any more.  I get crashes over here, too  :oops:

I think the problem is that a hair reference is required, and so are facekeys, even if they're all zeroes.  Testing now.

xenoargh said:
Well, I should apologize- the ol' undead code really doesn't work any more.  I get crashes over here, too  :oops:

I think the problem is that a hair reference is required, and so are facekeys, even if they're all zeroes.  Testing now.

I even did that too(the facekeys atleast). See my previous posts.

copy everything from tf_man skin, then start returing your skeleton features one by one, and check for crashes after each
I don't understand what you mean. And what does returing mean? Sorry English is not my native language.

Facekeys in the code didn't do it.  I've added facekey frames to the LOD0 mesh, let's see if that does it.  Wasn't expecting this much fun :lol:

Back
Top Bottom