SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Users who are viewing this thread

I still wanna hunt monkeys....
Not too hard to add a tail and fur to a human skeleton....
Well technically they would be gorilla's but still... I WANA HUNT MONKEY RELATED ****! Um.... Boars and Deer are BOAR-ing.... Horrible pun.

This mod is cursed.  Since I've started it, I've been had to move out of my apartment, had my place robbed, and now my monitor was fried by lightning.  That being said, I am currently giving Fate the finger, and continuing the mod.  As soon as I get a monitor.

some stone age habitats reference on the net:
http://www.aerobiologicalengineering.com/wxk116/StoneAge/Habitats/

it's funny how the oldest structure found was made of stone 3 million years ago :smile:

Good luck with this mod. I think these ideas are some of the best yet there just doesn't seem to be any out for 1.011 =(

Yes, Alan, there will be transforming dinosaur skeletons.

Good news! I have a monitor.  Bad news, is my computer stays on for about seven minutes before crashing.  Working on this now >.>

You should the see program warriors on history channel.

It had a episode about Mayan weapons and they looked awesome ill try and get pictures of them

uhm i know where u can get some good textures for the shields of the african based faction. just talk to alphadelta.

Back in business people.  Making a web site for selling chain mail is eating up a lot of my time, but I'm going to be getting some free time soon, so there'll be some cave-man skull bashing yet.

Also, I don't think I've mentioned the Totem system yet.  It pretty much replaces the 'Choose you reason for adventuring' part of character creation:

Wolf - Tracking, Agility, Intelligence
Bear - Ironflesh, Strength +2
Raven - Spotting +1, Intelligence + 2
Stag - Charisma +3, not quite sure yet

There'll be a few more, but that's what I've got right now.
I think there may be some Aesthetic effects on something too.  Mmm....

i think there is a way u can create an animation for the sling that looks realistic. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,72279.0.html

the link is to a program that allows u to create custom animations(i know), and edit skeletons(i think), and much much more. dain ironfoot has succesfully implemented new animations in his mod the peninsular war, so if u have questions maybe he could help you out, and i think there is a tutorial in the link also, hope this helps my friend, and good luck

Back
Top Bottom