SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Users who are viewing this thread

You have destroyed just the hard disk? If yes I have things that will recorver maybe half of those fingies you have made mate!!!

tansvanio have you read the posts?
Zarthas said:
Apparently that storm did more damage than I thought.  About four days ago now my hard-drive fizzled out on my desktop.  Damn thing won't even boot any more.  As far as I know, there's no way for me to recover what was on that disk, so everything is gone.  That means no Neolithic Mod, and I can't even give out the resources I had.  As it stands now, I don't even own a copy of Mount and Blade.  Pisses me off, as people really seemed to be anticipating this mod, and I was having a lot of fun making it.

Dark Joyce said:
tansvanio have you read the posts?
Zarthas said:
Apparently that storm did more damage than I thought.  About four days ago now my hard-drive fizzled out on my desktop.  Damn thing won't even boot any more.  As far as I know, there's no way for me to recover what was on that disk, so everything is gone.  That means no Neolithic Mod, and I can't even give out the resources I had.  As it stands now, I don't even own a copy of Mount and Blade.  Pisses me off, as people really seemed to be anticipating this mod, and I was having a lot of fun making it.

:sad:

the earliest empires were usually people in warmer climates who noticed farming by rivers produced a constant source of food from which they made cities and armies.

Nikola said:
the earliest empires were usually people in warmer climates who noticed farming by rivers produced a constant source of food from which they made cities and armies.
mod is dead.................  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:

Good News.  I have mount and blade again.  :grin: Bad news is, I still don't have any of the data that was on that PC.  I've started modeling again, and I'm catching up.  I think I will pick up this mod again.

hey add onley small towns like up to about 50 to 60 people but make them caps of the fractions because mankind just started live place and not moveing a round and make the fractin leader call chifs or tible leaders  :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:by the way make small combats like 15 to 25 not 30 to 40

Dark Joyce said:
joseph590 said:
by the way make small combats like 15 to 25 not 30 to 40

in other words get rid of leadership sort of because you wouldnt be seeing major battles in the copper ages because people weredoing stuff like hunting or gather in and +because pops were way to small to do stuff like fight wars

Back
Top Bottom