MP Damage counter over Gold on scoreboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Kriggs20

Recruit
I am loving the multiplayer a lot, but I really think damage given should be shown on the scoreboard instead of something like how much gold you have. The gold really does not matter to anyone. However, damage given matters immensely in multiplayer games. You can put a bunch of arrows on a ton of different people and start racking up damage, but then someone else gets the kill with one hit and you may not even get the assist. You can be doing a lot of work getting a ton of damage done on multiple people, but somehow be riding the lower end of the scoreboard because some kid finishes off a kill. The Gold counter just really isn't necessary at all and I think everyone playing would appreciate seeing how much damage they dealt to other players throughout the game.

The gold balances out being able to pick the best classes. It’s not perfect but it works. However I also would like to see how much damage we have inflicted the enemy.

The gold balances out being able to pick the best classes. It’s not perfect but it works. However I also would like to see how much damage we have inflicted the enemy.
That's not what I meant. The gold system is good, but it really does not matter to show everyone's current gold on the scoreboard. It would be way better to show how much damage in total we have given out.

That's not what I meant. The gold system is good, but it really does not matter to show everyone's current gold on the scoreboard. It would be way better to show how much damage in total we have given out.
Why not tho? I want to know if a cav i killed can respawn as a cav again or if an enemy can spawn again with 100 gold. This is important especially for skirmish

Back
Top Bottom