Daimyo Edition 3 0 Quick fix - 1 and 2 patch instalation

Users who are viewing this thread

does anyone know how exactly to install this thing?, the mod author failed to explain how, in the patches mod page. It just tells me what the patch fixes/Changes, insightful, but pretty useless information if i'm honest.

Install the Daimyo Edition and the patches, then move the patch folders into the main game folders (a notification should appear asking if you want to replace certain files to which you should say "yes")

That's as far as I recall

Okay i have the game i downloaded the patch, i did what you told me to do, it did ask me to replace files, and when i start the game it crashes at the loading screen, and an error box saying

"Unable to open file: Modules/Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition 3.1/Resources/Textures_face_gen.brf"

you see THIS is my problem, i put the patch files where there supposed to be but the patch file is missing face textures? i don't get it.

Freeasabird said:
Okay i have the game i downloaded the patch, i did what you told me to do, it did ask me to replace files, and when i start the game it crashes at the loading screen, and an error box saying

"Unable to open file: Modules/Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition 3.1/Resources/Textures_face_gen.brf"

you see THIS is my problem, i put the patch files where there supposed to be but the patch file is missing face textures? i don't get it.

Hmm strange, I recall it taking a couple of attempts before I got things right with the patches (I made mistkanely deleted by Daimyo edition folder and had to install it from scratch and apply the patches) but I'm not too sure on what to do to help. Try and ask maybe on the discussion about the Daimyo Edition and you could get an answer from someone who knows better about this

Back
Top Bottom