In Progress Daily Gold Change Crashes Me

Users who are viewing this thread

Starting yesterday morning, 7am MST, my game started crashing every in-game day, right when the "Daily Gold Change" happens.

The funny thing is, when I boot up the game after the crash and load my most recent autosave, which is usually a few minutes before the crash, the Gold Change never happens, and I never have to pay my soldiers. So, I've been playing since yesterday like this. And, while, the not paying my soldiers thing is kind of a nice cheat, dealing with a crash every 15 minutes or so is not so nice.

Bug _still_ occurs on e1.0.4. This has become mostly unplayable, restarting the game every 10 minutes. I love this game and want to play it! Please help!

This has been going on since 1.0.0, and has persisted through 1.0.7
Same issue, crashing at Daily Gold Change, I have tried several save games.

Hi, thanks for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience. I've informed the developers about this issue and we will fix it as soon as possible.

I will say that, for me, the issue was resolved by starting a brand new campaign in one of the recent updates. My original save was from a campaign started in e1.0.1. Perhaps the save file got invalidated with one of the updates.

My original was e1.0.1 or something like that, my latest was started between 1.0.3 and 1.0.5, and has persisted. I don't want to put another 8-12+ hours into a game that could become unplayable again.

Hi, the developers need save files to look into the issue, could you share yours?
How could I do this? I know where the save files are but I don't know how I would send it. As for crash reports, I have probably sent 5 by now for every time I tried playing Bannerlord.

I'm the same guy from the other thread, here's the saves anyways
Thank you, I've forwarded your saves from the other thread.
Starting yesterday morning, 7am MST, my game started crashing every in-game day, right when the "Daily Gold Change" happens.

The funny thing is, when I boot up the game after the crash and load my most recent autosave, which is usually a few minutes before the crash, the Gold Change never happens, and I never have to pay my soldiers. So, I've been playing since yesterday like this. And, while, the not paying my soldiers thing is kind of a nice cheat, dealing with a crash every 15 minutes or so is not so nice.
Could you also share your save files?

Thank you, I've forwarded your saves from the other thread.

Could you also share your save files?
If it helps I think it relates to the date. Could you tell the devs it might have to do with the unifying/destroying imperial quests? I saw someone else crash on Summer 7th, thats the exact day my game crashes as well. I'm just a player and I don't have any coding skills. But if I could reccomend something to the devs it would be to look at the date and year of the save files and when they crash. If everyone crashes at the exact same day and year, and we all have the quest to unify/destroy the imperial factions. Then I think it could be a result of the quest.

I have the same problem since 5 days and I was not doing the unifying/destroying imperial quests because I'm begining the principal plotline (so it's not necessary related). I tried to create a new save but there is still the same problem.
I'm playing since 1.0.4. and it occured after playing 20 hours (I'm 30 hours now).

Last edited:
I have the same problem since 5 days and I was not doing the unifying/destroying imperial quests because I'm begining the principal plotline (so it's not necessary related). I tried to create a new save but there is still the same problem.
I'm playing since 1.0.4. and it occured after playing 20 hours (I'm 30 hours now).
I created a new campaign and it seems to work fine, I guess it's at a certain point in the game.

I'm having the same crash, it's the same day some users reported, summer 7, whatever I do it crashes, it doesn't seem to be directly linked with the gold change, it happens whoever I hire or disband, it's just that the daily gold change happens precisely at the start of the day, and for some reason that day is cursed.....

I'm having the same crash, it's the same day some users reported, summer 7, whatever I do it crashes, it doesn't seem to be directly linked with the gold change, it happens whoever I hire or disband, it's just that the daily gold change happens precisely at the start of the day, and for some reason that day is cursed.....
Can we look at your save file, too?

Back
Top Bottom