Resolved Daily defaults don't work (fiefs: castles/towns)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

c77

Recruit
It hasn't worked in several patches now, it worked at one point not sure what changed. both castles and city fiefs (i.e. Festival and Games, train militia boost, irrigation, housing.) do not work. I do remember that if it was fully upgraded, it would finally work but that would take forever to accomplish without mods/cheats.

Daily defaults work only if you dont have any building project going on!
First go to your city and click on manage town, on the right side of the window you should see the queue list. if your daily default is not on the top there your daily default wont work because there is a building project going on.

Last edited:
Daily defaults work only if you dont have any building project going on!
First go to your city and click on manage town, on the right side of the window you should see the queue list. if your daily default is not on the top there your daily default wont work because there is a building project going on.
Youre right. Not sure why this is the design decision here though, it takes a extremely long time for stuff to get built. Thank you anyways

You can cancel the building project to make the daily default work but I dont think its worth it, maybe expect for raising loyalty to prevent rebellions.

Back
Top Bottom